Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

ek chutku smile... :)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hallo everyone...Big smile tday's episode made up for yesti's episode on the armi scenes... binny has already given a fab update, i wont waste ur time harping on the armi scenes but my reason for this post is one paticular scene... it may be my imagination... Embarrassed but did everybody notice when arjun told laxmi not to confess her love to the fake arjun... and walked away... laxmi gave him the tinniest of nods... observe carefully...Geek... it is not even a nod just a general shake of the head.. but i felt as though laxmi was obeying him ki teekh hai nahi bolungi... then bua comes and ruins the whole scene harping about fake arjun...
ps- i hope everyone's happy abt tday's episode isme sab kuch tha...Day Dreaming more armi scenes with arjun ka chutku smile freeWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mumoossmriti.tweetyAshwin.kkNupsdips...Binny..._Bidzie_Rafid.

Rafid. IF-Achieverz
Rafid.
Rafid.

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ur absolutely right 
Ashwin.kk Senior Member
Ashwin.kk
Ashwin.kk

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="3"><font color="#ff6600">hallo everyone...Big smile tday's episode made up for yesti's episode on the armi scenes... binny has already given a fab update, i wont waste ur time harping on the armi scenes but my reason for this post is one paticular scene... it may be my imagination... Embarrassed but did everybody notice when arjun told laxmi not to confess her love to the fake arjun... and walked away... laxmi gave him the tinniest of nods... observe carefully...Geek... it is not even a nod just a general shake of the head.. but i felt as though laxmi was obeying him ki teekh hai nahi bolungi... then bua comes and ruins the whole scene harping about fake arjun...
ps- i hope everyone's happy abt tday's episode isme sab kuch tha...Day Dreaming more armi scenes with arjun ka chutku smile freeWink</font>
</font>
Very Nice post as usual.I hope last sentence would make smile on everyone's face. Smile
Nupsdips Senior Member
Nupsdips
Nupsdips

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Ya,I loved that smile,however small it might beSmile..Now that you say it,even I feel that Lakshmi has nodded slightlyLOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
@rafid... thanks...Smile

@ashwin... thanks again...
Smile

@ nupsdips...me too
lurved that smile...Embarrassed... however chutka it was..Wink

Mumoos Groupbie
Mumoos
Mumoos

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Ek Chutku smile .. ke liye tho mere 20 minutes kurbaan.. umuah to Arjun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index