Posted: 19 years ago
I just heard that jassi is not going to end until next year πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ they were going to end in may but not any............. 😭 but jassi is going to turn in her normal way with those glasses, and everything 😭
really she is! how u know?
Can you please paste the article.

I read that too somewhere... Sad😭

I can't remember what site I saw the article on- if I do- I will surely post it.

i've just realised that recently in all jjkn posts the emoticon that has suited replies the most is

not the 😳 or the πŸ‘ ,

but the πŸ˜• and the 😭
i don't want her to told into her old self

thanks for the info!..

but they told that we will get to see a mixture of both jassi & jessica in future.. I don't think she will return to her old self....

i know jjkn has extended πŸ˜­ i was hoping to c its ending. lol 😭

i wonder what dey r gonna show for atleast 1 yearπŸ˜†

#more n more confusion between arman n jassi

#more n more jassi dreaming of arman sir

#more n more scenes of jassi using purab

#more n more rubbish idea by gulmohor directors bout how to run a company successfully(e.g.mallika's pyar ka natak formulla)

#jassi oops jessica will write a book on how to use others to achieve sucess in life(name of the book "7 steps to success by abusing")

#more n more such scenes  where purab will get a wrong signal frm jassi n this time he'll start singing with jassi in his dreams(yeh adat woh jassi se sikh lega)

#more n more arman's devdas roles

#more n more fashion shows with more item song n dances with less focus on main leads n main story

# more n more of indian idol

# more product adds(e.g. jassi ki teeth itna clean n white hai, woh konsa paste istemaal karte hai???)

# more n more guest stars( i think t n d wants to make a guiness world record by showing all tv performers in jjkn)

# last but not least we have seen how jassi transformed into jessica, coming up next how jessica transformed into old chashmish jassi.πŸ˜†

YAY, it ent ending

woohooo

actually, i was thinking that it might end with glasses etc coz:

nobody recognises her now, even BEBE 🀒

it shows that only beauty is important, which i am  sure was not the purpose of the show