Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing I loved them both if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have known that someone posted Prishna VM's. Hug Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-Ursh-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM on PRISHNA on Youtube (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
t4s was waiting so long 4 some1 to make a vm on them and it was amazing as i expected. i havent made a vm yet bt i did ask somehow how to do it so i knw want to do if i eventually do 1 and this is want they told me-
*u must use Windows movie maker, 
*And then all u do is download whichever videos u want to add to the movie, in the correct format. 
*As in 'windows media video' or mp4, (the first one's more reliable) and then you add it to the programme and then chop and change what u want. 

*If you play with the programme a bit, you'll figure things out better, and then once it's done, u can save the movie as HD,or other options, and than upload it to your utube account. 

*Once it's in Utube, just copy and paste the link to your post, and if u want the actual video to appear you just type this:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] (and add ur link in the middle without any spaces.
( or u can use  real player you can download the videos directly off of youtube and then convert them)

as i said i havent tried to make 1 yet so if any1 else knows how to make them u can also comment. hope we get more prishna vms

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk-Ursh-

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I havent saw Any Vm On Prishna wud love to see them and yeh i was thinking the same ppl shold start Making Vm on Prishna ..

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing I would love to see VM's on Prishna..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.