Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

2 raste solution or manipulation?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Komolika told dadi 2 ways to save Jhanvi: 1) Send Viraj to her for cure 2) Send Jhanvi away from him

One thing i am now sure of is: She is NOT Viraj's wellwisher! She is manupilator ONLY. She wants to seperate Jhanvi and Viraj..Infact she wants to take away Angryall of Viraj's happiness.

Another thought: Her medicine was the reason to make Viraj's condition worse. Viraj has been victimized.Ouch & She is Either the person who called Dadi or part of the "Anti V" gang to harm Viraj..may be she is related with Payal..or have sympathy for her and Dobriyal's. or who knows may be she is part of Dobriyal family *distant relative*

More over: Y the heck dadi thinks V can harm her grand daughter?? argh..srsly He WON't do anything to harm his junior coz he wants a baby boy!! darn this dadi..Dead

Ur takes please!?Star
Btw OUTSTANDING episode:StarStarStarStarStar

Edit: "even though she said sach batane se agar kisika bhala ho sakta hai to mene koi galat kaam nahi kia"-I am not buying it. else if she was saying truth she could see it in dadi's eyes.. "No eye contact" during the covo implies she is hiding things/manupilating the way she wants.

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 02 February 2012 at 11:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManipadmaMili27..Naina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 raste solution or manipulation?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
she is definatly not a wellwisher...bt what i didn't get why V called Dr rana...nd what they talked abt??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

she is definatly not a wellwisher...bt what i didn't get why V called Dr rana...nd what they talked abt??
V ne kab call kia??? mene nai dekha...Ouch i doubt it wasn't V who called her unless they showed it on SBB or SBS or somewhere...missed itOuch

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

</div>
<div>
V ne kab call kia??? mene nai dekha...Ouchi doubt it wasn't V who called her unless they showed it on SBB or SBS or somewhere...missed itOuch

Are call kiya tha na...outside the temple when taxi driver told him abt dadi ...he dialed someone's no. N said - ''Dr Rana...'' ...bas fir scene change ho gaya...

1sec...is that mean he stopped Dr rana...dr rana to kahin janewali thi...kahin viraj ne hi to unhe wapis nahi bheja???????

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

</div>
<div>
V ne kab call kia??? mene nai dekha...Ouchi doubt it wasn't V who called her unless they showed it on SBB or SBS or somewhere...missed itOuch

Are call kiya tha na...outside the temple when taxi driver told him abt dadi ...he dialed someone's no. N said - ''Dr Rana...'' ...bas fir scene change ho gaya...

1sec...is that mean he stopped Dr rana...dr rana to kahin janewali thi...kahin viraj ne hi to unhe wapis nahi bheja???????

darn...i missed that part of the communication..Ouch my bad...alright ur right...but muje nai lagta V ne kia hai...kisi aur  ne kia hoga..but if u say so..Sleepy

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Poor Viraj. I had mentioned in my OCPD post that such victims are considered to be villains rather than patients as they are neither raving mad or child like in their behaviour. I do not understand how separating rajvi solves the problem. Everyone deserves a loving family. Regarding Dadi, she represents millions of other ignorant Indians who use the words, "pagal hai" to insult and abuse a person as if the other person has chosen to be insane. Dr Rana conveniently chose to forget about professional ethics when it came to discussing Viraj.

I think it was Geeta who had called up Dadi.

Agree with Mani. Viraj was shown to call up Dr. Rana. What did they talk about? Weather?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.