Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 iw ill be happy if she is pushed out
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Dhuryodhan and Yudhister went around the city (or whatever it is called) in disguise and observed the people around. Later Dhuryodhan said "everyone in this place is bad" and yudhister said "all the people here are good". Just perspective difference.

Well said...its quite natural that duryodhan will always have ISSUES with SHREERAM & SITA only,while whole hearted love towards surpanakha & Ravan.
One thing I can say..those whoever has issues ..with BHAIRON can never love anyone in this life,as they find fault with the good people only...I pity those who happened to share life with them..
Its not the problem of perception...but of heartlessness.
BHAIRON had accepted the accountability for spoiling Anandi's life by way of childmarriage & so far he's stick to it...
Why shd he lose his principles for the sake of stupid angry bird basant,betrayer Jagat(who is living happily)...& for whom he need to change himself & why?

Fedup with backward logic cooked by museum mark brains...

Regarding other panchayat member delivering the judgement kindly go to the old thread & byeheart the posts...
The repeated hue & cry on the same point regarding BHAIRON & Anandi indicates the severe suffering from any/all of (1) amnesia (2) ignorance (3) inability to face/accept truth (4) adamant nature normally exhibited by moorakh log.(5) damaged discrimination power (6) failure to see the man in the mirror
Anandi is not an escapist to run away from discharging the statutory obligations...nor BHAIRON from his status of being father figure for the sake of few barbarians...
If Rameswar did not get his money in the panchayat will he leave basant?he will lodge a complaint in the ps/file a petition in the court of Law & get him jailed...Anandi saved basant indeed..
If Anandi keeps her commitment towards Haveli aside ,by now JG & B wd b playing rummy in the jail...
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
stuti.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

The second instance is this most recent manipulation of having her give the justice decision ...when any other member of the panchayat would have sufficed to do this justice. It is more like he had some kind of proxy war going on (undercurrent, not explicit) with Bhairon so he used anandi as his proxy by telling her to take her position as sarpanch.  He was the one who felt it was unfair ... and the matter could easily have been resolved by bhairon paying the one month's salary quietly.  But nooo... Bhairon gave a speech on justice and truth and all that.

At its telecast, i agreed to Sumitra's caution partially. If a judicious tact was need of a day, this was the day. But not her remedy. Neither there was any need to resign as Sarpanch, (a discrete recuse cum delegation would not impede her 'advance' on the 'path' any whichway), nor would 'a silent' payment do any good. In fact, this later tactic had all signs of doing more harm...Rameshwar couple were all out for reprisal. If one branch of 'Badi Haweli were to attempt a silent payout, they were sure to flaunt it in entire village as their 'moral' victory in the brawl. Imagine the wrath of the B and G in such clandestine intrusion in their affairs! Even worse than the actual case where at least, Anandi had pulled up the errant mother publically.

As for the import that Bhairav manipulates Anandi, I disagree. If anything, theirs is a relationship of a 'guardian-ward' or 'mentor- protege' where Bhairav supports and encourages Anandi's growth.

For the second case mentioned in the post;

In first place, if any one manouvered other, it was Anandi, who had persuaded Bhairav with a somewhat coercive logic of Jagya's possible wash of Haweli's 'dirty linen' in public. Remember, he was furious and fuming, both ideologically as well over a direct personal affront to his parental respect by Jagya...

But more delectable was wily manipulations of all involved, by Dadisa. Jagdish had sneakily tried to milk wise old lady. But Granny had cheekily diverted him to his father and watched his deserved 'humiliation' by recognised 'bindhni' of the house. She had put him under direct debt of Anandi, as well, had demonstrated inert goodness of Anandi to him (in case, he had any 'doubt'!)...Remember, Jagya's reappraisal of her (Anandi's) esteem (and G's downfall) had started from that day. Dsa's primary goal (if not us viewers'!)
Edited by stutishah - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankit111

Seems bhairav is big schemer. very bad CVS u fail badly to portray a villain character, which cd be more dreadful thn Kacha of Agnipath πŸ˜†

welcum back ankit!! how was ur travel??from past sum days i m rarely making any post in BV froum as i m fed up of bashing of gud & +ve ckts & i don't want 2 bang my head on the wall!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†its really pathetic & disgusting that the gud ppl which is visible even 2 a blind prsn r being not just criticised  4their fair decisions but also labelled  as schemers & "pretending 2 b great"!!😊😊😊

an di agree wid the prsn u see the ppl as u r like Dhuryudhana said all r bad even 2 those who were not just visibly but actually gud!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sreevask thumbnail
@Ankit
Forum has become dry n insipid ,& longing for dedanadan ,but I'm afraid dedanadan might not b sufficient now, as many ckts volte faced,& so do our kinsfolk ...some big bang wd suffice...

If @ all BHAIRON has to destroy basant ,he need not go for a round about excercising with Anandi & all...   Basant will get annihilated by himself with his uncontrolled arrogance, if BHAIRON did not take care of basant..
Who ever had bn suppressed by DS (BHAIRON & Anandi) gained morally ,mentally,& monetarily,along with name & fame...while whoever received LAAD PYAR treatment by DS (basant & Jagat) failed in all these departments...& leading a meaningless miserable life... ..Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't think Bhairon is manipulative - that seems like an extreme charge Tinoo !!

But yes - he does indulge Anandi quite  a bit - at time almost like a pampered child ! He was quite right and human in wanting her to study and become a doctor too - to show J how wrong he was, and though A doesn't find that to be her calling - he has never the less, still been consistently supportive of her, as has the Tausa family.

As regards what happened n why - I hope Bhairon had had the foresight to see how Basant will react to a public loss of face by a village sarpanch going against him and wish he has listened to Sumitra. Bhairon showed poor judgement.

Basant wud never have liked the decision going against him THAT TOO IN PUBLIC, and wud have resented whoever did do that unless it was DS herself. And Bhairon shud have been wise enuf to see that and not insisted on quoting Geeta to Anandi.
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

As regards what happened n why - I hope Bhairon had had the foresight to see how Basant will react to a public loss of face by a village sarpanch going against him and wish he has listened to Sumitra. Bhairon showed poor judgement.

Basant wud never have liked the decision going against him THAT TOO IN PUBLIC, and wud have resented whoever did do that unless it was DS herself. And Bhairon shud have been wise enuf to see that and not insisted on quoting Geeta to Anandi.

Hooked thanks! This is exactly my point.  You see, I would not let Bhairon off the hook showing that he showed poor judgement.  Because then it would be saying that he did not know what the consequences of anandi's decision would be.   I am saying that he fully knew AND CHOSE TO IGNORE THE POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES.   This is why I say he manipulated anandi.
It is hard to say that he had no idea what this meant... because even sumitra who has not really spent her life with any broader perspective than that of the haveli knew what the consequences would be.  Quite frankly, it doesnt take a rocket scientist. 

Now everywhere,  anandi is seen as the cause for basant leaving but I feel bhairon manipulated anandi and put her in a position where it would be seen as "ghar ki beendhni did all this".

Any sensible panchayat would have told basant to pay the man's one month salary, so there was no need for anandi herself to deliver this decision.  She could have recused herself.

Now what is further disheartening is that anandi has herself co-opted the thought process that she is responsible for this mess, but really it is bhairon who is responsible for this mess.
sreevask thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

Don't think Bhairon is manipulative - that seems like an extreme charge Tinoo !!

But yes - he does indulge Anandi quite a bit - at time almost like a pampered child ! He was quite right and human in wanting her to study and become a doctor too - to show J how wrong he was, and though A doesn't find that to be her calling - he has never the less, still been consistently supportive of her, as has the Tausa family.

What is the rationale behind this scheming on BHAIRON ?
When we r to face a judgement IN THE PUBLIC we shd b prepared for pro/anti result...How come basant presume & take it granted that he must get a favored result whatever b his fault ?

If Rameswar did not get justice @ panchayat he won't keep silent but get basant jailed/penalized for his crime along with getting back his salary..
BHAIRON told several times to convince basant to pay salary to Rameswar ,he was just adamant like anti BHAIRON campaigners...
Can't basant take it as a warning bell as to the judgement @ panchayat?
How many times you must be told that panchayat consists of 5 heads &Anandi just voices the collective decision? Why do you forget all these so conveniently & repeat your grammephone record against BHAIRON?   Even SHREE krishna also gave a chance to brethren kauravs by alerting what is DHARMA... They had also took it just like basant & u.
Later after defeat @ the judgement can u throw blame on the judgement/judge?it is a sheer headstrong /imbecile nature...
Why shd BHAIRON warn if he is really a schemer?basant could not face truth & ESCAPED just like those who demanded recuse of Anandi.
When will you get sense?
When everything failed to convince the all time moorakh basant he advised Anandi to stick to the statutory obligations.,even though BHAIRON did not advise it is her prime duty for which she had been elected,& why shd she ESCAPE for a criminal?
Haveli & u may pamper basant ,& Jagat ,but how come u expect the PUBLIC pamper 'em?

One last thing ...Please don't change urself ... You r all poised to learn lessons practically as it is the only way suitable for ur mindset.
hooked thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreevask

What is the rationale behind this scheming on BHAIRON ?
When we r to face a judgement IN THE PUBLIC we shd b prepared for pro/anti result...How come basant presume & take it granted that he must get a favored result whatever b his fault ?

If Rameswar did not get justice @ panchayat he won't keep silent but get basant jailed/penalized for his crime along with getting back his salary..
BHAIRON told several times to convince basant to pay salary to Rameswar ,he was just adamant like anti BHAIRON campaigners...
Can't basant take it as a warning bell as to the judgement @ panchayat?
How many times you must be told that panchayat consists of 5 heads &Anandi just voices the collective decision? Why do you forget all these so conveniently & repeat your grammephone record against BHAIRON?   Even SHREE krishna also gave a chance to brethren kauravs by alerting what is DHARMA... They had also took it just like basant & u.
Later after defeat @ the judgement can u throw blame on the judgement/judge?it is a sheer headstrong /imbecile nature...
Why shd BHAIRON warn if he is really a schemer?basant could not face truth & ESCAPED just like those who demanded recuse of Anandi.
When will you get sense?
When everything failed to convince the all time moorakh basant he advised Anandi to stick to the statutory obligations.,even though BHAIRON did not advise it is her prime duty for which she had been elected,& why shd she ESCAPE for a criminal?
Haveli & u may pamper basant ,& Jagat ,but how come u expect the PUBLIC pamper 'em?

One last thing ...Please don't change urself ... You r all poised to learn lessons practically as it is the only way suitable for ur mindset.

Dear Sree,
Note what I said in my first line - I don't for a minute think Bhairon planned all this. I think Bhairon is an extremely straight forward guy with a strong set of principles and he does not do anything he has any doubts about.

That said - I do think he sometimes indulges Anandi to a limit that can be called pampering.

Have never said Basant was right all along - have always maintained that R's salary needed to be paid, all am maintaining is that Basant is not one to take public humiliation easily and Bhairon being the more sensible one - SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS WAS COMING. Bhairon could have easily anticipated Basant's reaction to the obvious judgement and hence he shud have saved Anandi from Basant's rage.

This is how it has to be - the more sensible one has to take responsibility for the sake of the whole  family. It WAS Bhairon's call and he made a wrong choice. Note WRONG choice not SCHEMED. 

We can get into AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER @ this point, but unfortunately, those blessed with wisdom n patience must take more burden than those who r blinded by rage and other human flaws.
This is the reason why Bhairon today is more upset about the family break-up than Basant. Basant does not have the capacity for a broader perspective, today he is angry-tomorrow he may cool down n be remorseful whereas Bhairon sees the implications of talk about the HAVELI n the loss of face they all may hv to endure for this.

One more thing - have never supported Jagya's pampering or his misbehaviour later on.

hooked thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

Hooked thanks! This is exactly my point.  You see, I would not let Bhairon off the hook showing that he showed poor judgement.  Because then it would be saying that he did not know what the consequences of anandi's decision would be.   I am saying that he fully knew AND CHOSE TO IGNORE THE POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES.   This is why I say he manipulated anandi.
It is hard to say that he had no idea what this meant... because even sumitra who has not really spent her life with any broader perspective than that of the haveli knew what the consequences would be.  Quite frankly, it doesnt take a rocket scientist. 

Now everywhere,  anandi is seen as the cause for basant leaving but I feel bhairon manipulated anandi and put her in a position where it would be seen as "ghar ki beendhni did all this".

Any sensible panchayat would have told basant to pay the man's one month salary, so there was no need for anandi herself to deliver this decision.  She could have recused herself.

Now what is further disheartening is that anandi has herself co-opted the thought process that she is responsible for this mess, but really it is bhairon who is responsible for this mess.

Tinoo, @red - I agree totally.
But I think Bhairon just got very upright n moralistic and chose the high road in advising Anandi to DO HER JOB without thinking about its implications !!

Where I disagree though is that - Bhairon shud have thought ahead n seen this coming which he did not do. I don't think Bahiron saw it all coming and let it happen never the less. He just did not think ahead like DS always does.

I don't want to excuse Basant of any responsibilities but rage makes a man blind and Basant has always had a short fuse and he repents later but loses control right then.