Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Wonderful show. Need subtitles tho'!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

p3cubed

p3cubed

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Am loving this show. Generally I stay away from mythological shows. This is amazing. 
However am not fluent in Hindi so would love subtitles.

Please cv's begging you to consider seriously. 

Am an international audience not born in India.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_ssankalp_prapti**esha**--Flora--.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICshali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wonderful show. Need subtitles tho'!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Awww..nice to see you enjoy this awesome show..hmmm I can understand your problem..hope you get a subtitled online least.Big smile

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
aww!!! yea we can get d english subtitle in some of d u tube videos!

**esha**

Goldie

**esha**

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Trust me i know, i understand most of it, but subtitles are needed for some parts

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.