Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwayzzgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

PART-1

Chun...chun...chun..chun...his narrow neck slightly turned to his left as his sharp ears captured a sweet sound...he looked to the view to his left to see what is disturbing his over thinking mind but to his dismay, the whole place was covered with morning mist abducting his view. Like he is mesmerised, or he is in a trance or like he has been captured by the pied piper's music he reached to sound which made him to forget his own presence. And he saw something which instantly cooled his burning eyes as if they were drowning in a cool ocean...

N then he saw a blissful sight, may be the first time in his life...yet he couldn see it clearly cos of the morning heavy mist, he could guess its the silhouette of a human being...his stare went down where he saw the magical sight...he saw two cute feet , white and shiny, which has its ankle adorned by Gungroo..his gaze moved upwards as if mesmerized or he is really got bewitched by that gals beauty. He may be less than 15 feet distance from her...bt his torso stopped moving wen he saw her beautiful feet n ankles...next his eyes got two thinny looking legs which are wound by a tight fitting white  salwar pant... then he saw a beautiful figure of the gal from head to toe fully dressed in a clad white anarkali...the salwar didn have any fancy or richness in it...but it looked so pure with just white coloured..."may be like her" Maan imagined thoughtlessly. Wen his eyes moved even up anticipating to witness the heavenly beauty... he was very disappointed to note that she has turned so that he faced  her long veil of jet black hair cascaded down below her hip n reached her thigh. She didn make any fancy hairstyles but looked more beautiful hair possibly he would have ever seen!!!!

Her long skinny milky white hands moved up in the air making some poses...which maan assumed that she must be dancing and the light music he heard from somewhere confirmed it...but he was not in a postion to comprehend the reality...he loved to get lost in her!!!!

He impatiently waited for her to turn over so that he can see that angelic beauty which eventually kidnapped all his sense without even showing her face...his legs dazedly moved towards her slowly as if he is a bee and she is his sweetest honey...bt his legs stopped right there when he witness her face...she had her eyes closed, and trails of tears were over flowing her closed eyes...she was moving her hands as wave in the air. ...as she danced closing her eyes...locking the world within herself...Maan was just dumbstruck at the visual...his already burdened heart..ached more...to see the tears in her closed eyes, flowing continuously like a never ending monsoon rain...her trembling lips which said her unsaid pains...her pale white face which showed nothing but uncertainity...by the time he was observing her, she had reached the edge of the cliff by dancing with closed eyes...just wen the reality struck him...she is dancing in a very dangerous position..tat she can slip in her next move...he immedietly reached over her...pulled her and hugged her as if it is his usual routine...

She suddenly felt a solace in her tormented heart...yes she needed some one now to hold her like this especially on this day...to take her away into another world of true love and safety which was long forbidden in her life...yes she found so much of peace in his arms...bt where is she???????? A sudden thunder struck her scared the hell out of her...is she dead??? Thats wat she could ask herself when she felt an overwhelming peace surrounded her...SHE SLOWLY OPENED HER EYES!!!!

MAAN'S MONOLOGUE:

I don't know what i did...may be i don't want to know myself. But it felt good...noo..nooo i felt complete to have her in my arms...the mere sight of her slipping out of my life created a havoc in my heart though my mind says i barely know her...but again i really cant face another storm in front of my eyes and credit my guilty account...her trembling figure and her inner torments attacked me and i feel sooo related to her...my legs rushed to reach her without my permission ...n hence am getting the penalty of saving my new-found possession that which got related to me a few minutes ago!!!!!

She slowly  opened her eyes as if a little baby just woke from a very good sleep in her mother's arm...feeling so light hearted...and she found herslf in the arms of a man...her eyes widened in shock inhaling his muscular scent which is slowly driving her to the insanity...bt yet she struggled to throw her stupid fantasies n lifter her head up to look at his face..

Maan felt her slowly moving in his arms...he understood she wants to come out of his hard hold...bt he didn't understand y he didn't want to let go of her..."strange na??? " he thought, just when he realised her intense stare and bent his head down looking straight into her eyes!!!!!!!!

Atlast they got imprisoned...it was not a stare but the search of something inside each other's eyes, that seemed eternity n blissfull at the moment...they just stared as if they have "janmon ka rishta"...like they know each other very well ...like they were together till the last minute and just now found eachother again...like he can drink the sorrow and longingness in her eyes...like she can absorb all his pains and self hatred!!!! Both didn't realise when they were getting immersed in each other's eyes...that seemed to speak more stories that their brain seemed difficult to comprehend...!!!!!!!

As the time went by , the clouds started getting darker...but geet still in maan's arms...reading him like a book of mistery and misery...while maan held her tightly keeping his hands on her delicate waist , keeping his hands on like he is holding a delicate flower...the dark grey clouds turned black n suddenly miss.thunder entered the world without any invitation, bringing back senses into the two people who were thunderstruck by one another!!!!!!!!!!!

PRECAP: the return of the devil and damsel...bak to normal from the longest spell!!!!! πŸ˜²

PREV PART prologue  NEXT- part 2

Edited by alwayzzgurti - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem start good job

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum description for deir first meeting..
it was heavenly..

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
loved it
Mishti13 thumbnail
awesome amazing update
loved it
cont. soon
thanks for pm