Afsar Bitiya

Brilliant Performances today - 2nd Feb (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by kmfan_2

Today's episode saw a lot of high drama as expected and the performances were BRILLIANT by all the main characters...

Tun Tun Singh - he was outstanding in his dialogue delivery and the script also was very good - He is disliked by us but then that shows how well he portrays a character which is supposed to be scheming...

Vidyapati - He really came up with all in his heart and was brave enough to speak up despite his vulnerable position ( behind bars) - I also loved the cool attitude with which Tun Tun Singh sat throughout VP's dialogues...

Pintu Singh - His "BAS" and then not accepting anything said against his father was also so convincing... he must have probably thought that his Dad was trying to help VP and why should then he be humiliated there? 

And FINALLY - our dear KRISHNA - she was really up as a strong girl. She was nice in acknowledging the kindness shown by the Tun Tun Singh family and was grateful to them for all their help in the last 30 years - but was clear that at that point she did have reason to trust her DAD and not take the help of TTS if he felt so sure about it. She was really good today and her script too was very powerful... Again Tun Tun's reaction was also so cool throughout the dialoguebaazi...

I am really loving this story and the characters - all are doing a BRILLIANT JOB!!!!!

Kmfan_2 , can't wait to watch the episode! have to wait for a long time until night. in officeCry

The wait will be worth it - for SURE!!!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch0-SD-0moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brilliant Performances today - 2nd Feb (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
he guys can any one tell me when this episode is shown online? has anyone uploaded it??? :( IM waiting eagerly THanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urshiep

he guys can any one tell me when this episode is shown online? has anyone uploaded it??? :( IM waiting eagerly THanks

U can watch it on Desitashan.com. or dailymotion website. There It is been uploaded I think.

aruntouch-Ursh-

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by urshiep

U can watch it on Desitashan.com. or dailymotion website. There It is been uploaded I think.

I just checked them both there is some error! no probs i'll wait and then check back on the forum:)

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Kmfan_2 , can't wait to watch the episode! have to wait for a long time until night. in officeCry

The wait will be worth it - for SURE!!!!!Big smile

It was. Smile

AngeloScurokmfan_2

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Have to agree with all of your posts.  Brilliant acting by everybody.

VP really surprised me today by speaking up and he did it all so calmly, no hysterics or raised voices like you would expect from TTS.  And TTS, loved his acting today to!  How nonchalanly he was sitting there with his back to everyone, basically ignoring VP and then again when Krishna was talking.  Pintu did exactly what we expected by supporting his Dad and he did it wonderfully too but what I liked best is the way he just went quite when Krishna starting backing her dad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Yes and the dialogue of TTS - that 

kaisa ajab parivaar hai - maa pati ko bachane ko kehti hai aur beti hume jaane ko kehti hai "GAJAB!!!"

0-SD-0moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.