Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

oldcounty30

Groupbie

oldcounty30

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ho Gaya Behno Ka Panga!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
LOLAngryi cant believe cvs doing thisAngry hey dont worry when their trp drop more they have to change that track until we have to see that.well im not watch that stupid track im leaving that show until that track end then i will watch.and for me its ok i can watch roli sid scene from youtube.gud luck ssk go with ur bakwaas.i still dont believe how comeShocked bidaai,SNS or any other show got same debrani jethani but they never dare to do that so how reshmi sharma doing this?r she trying to show new trend?Angry

oldcounty30

Groupbie

oldcounty30

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Wondering how this show wrap up.All the shows are the same, they have a very good begining and then they dont know how to tackle the story and end up with meaningless episodes.
I will do the same watch past Premar episodes. In this video Simar is looking gorgeous with a new attractive saree.

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Is the show wrapping up? I had heard of Hawan going off air & bing replaced by some cross border love tory but not SSK. SSK still has time to get its act together.

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
hawan going off air also?i didnt know that i never watched that show i will watched then their last episodeLOL..if hawan going off air then reshmi sharma should learn a lesson from that because rajan sahi is the producer of the show like biddai,KTLK,YRKKH and hawan is from his production house also but look the diff between those show and hawan.rajan sahi make same mistake like reshmi sharma he thought whatever he made people will wacth..lol .i think star plus ne jo bhi bakwaas show chalta hai logo ne dekhta hai or issliye sayeed producer sochta hai yeh story sayeed accha issliye logo ne dekhta hai.baad mei woh log kisi or channel ko yehsob bakwass story lekar show banake liye beth jati hainLOL.ssk turning messed up again and i dont know this time how will they resolve that but if that things continued then ssk will go off air also and that time is not that much far i think.

saminak12

saminak12

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Thumbs DownSSK should go of air or they should show that roli is pretending to hate her sister to catch the real culprit. i mean two blood sister hating each other . thats why cant stand the show. if i was in rolis place i would never hate my sister . roli should quit the show and save her reputation u know. from balika badhu she gained. DisapproveDancing if the show goes of air seriously 

oldcounty30

Groupbie

oldcounty30

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
To me I feel Roli is angry on her sister, she does not hate her.Hope this track ends soon and sis come together asap.

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
i dont think roli hate simar what simar did that was wrong and simar didnt believe roli and she go and tell them what mistake roli did thats why roli hurt and she shocked.she just so mad with simar and i dont think she is doing wrong if i was roli place i will mad same with my sister also.and about avika quiting from that showLOLi think they better know who is really working for their show so plz dont start fight with me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuBiba.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top