Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fiona18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice post...wake up call for CVs... 👍🏼am feeling very bad for the show n us fans...😭 can't watch show's standard going down day by day...I completely agree with this post! Where is the story going? They are dragging too many these days! I don't know what suddenly happened to the show! The start of the show was Great! They did not stick on one thing for too long! But now, they seem to be out of script all ready. Almost made it into Saas-Bahu daily drama serial! Most of the episodes are getting consumed in dragged out scenes. I hope we will see a change soon!!
Read the TRPS article yesterday and the show is going only downwards..
CVS pls, u have such brilliant actors in the show, utilize them well and bring on some decent tracks and try to balance every character...

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What started out to be a promisingly different kind of a show has become a  boring drag with liberal dosed of saazish thrown in by the vamps (Mallu and Sue) and the villains (munsukhani  et al )
Renita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow .. Renu... super duper LIKE ur post..!!

Bang on... what the hell is Rajan Shahi doing? Ekta Kapoor fires Writers/Directors at a drop of a hat if the shows dun give the desired returns... n here since 4 months plus.. RS is sitting on his chair giving a damn about the show going down. the drains..!!

Really pained to see MB/KK talent going waste like this...

Kamlesh Pandey -- Full on BOOO to u! 

Tanu RS is interested n concentrating only in YRKKH coz it's getting high TRP lol...
DikshaAshni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well said renu di...👏👏plz someone post this in cvs mind too...such a wonderful story it was and now all has become just a flop...👎🏼
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiona18

Nice post...wake up call for CVs... 👍🏼am feeling very bad for the show n us fans...😭 can't watch show's standard going down day by day...I completely agree with this post! Where is the story going? They are dragging too many these days! I don't know what suddenly happened to the show! The start of the show was Great! They did not stick on one thing for too long! But now, they seem to be out of script all ready. Almost made it into Saas-Bahu daily drama serial! Most of the episodes are getting consumed in dragged out scenes. I hope we will see a change soon!!
Read the TRPS article yesterday and the show is going only downwards..
CVS pls, u have such brilliant actors in the show, utilize them well and bring on some decent tracks and try to balance every character...

Sandra...I was just waiting for the 45 min epis to pass, n then take a call...i think ive almost taken my call...:)))) 😃

KP saab, thappad se darr nahi lagta, aapke KHATARNAAK aur SHARMNAAK romance se lagta hai...🤣
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
I'm not ready to say goodbye yet, because the quality has improved in the last couple of weeks. 😊

I'm wondering whether KP's poor depiction of romance has anything to do with the fact that he's already 60
Mallika is looking more like a aunt of ashu rather than his "wife wannabe"...

Where is the romance? Ashu despite his age is more impressionable than nidhi or anji or rohan.

Despite knowing m's intentions and getting repeatedly insulted...he goes around her like a pet.

Ashu only listens to mallika and has no brains of his own...he sees the world as mallika makes it out and thats it...

The CV's of this show have no clue on what to do and how to do it...total amateur they are Edited by Voldermoth - 12 years ago