Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Keep the Forum Pink.

You all must be wondering what's this with keeping the forum pink. Just read on you will understand this tag line.

When we open a new thread/topic its icy blue in colour and then after some times for some thread it changes colour to pink but some thread still remains blue. Anyone knows the reason?

I always thought colour changes depending upon no. of comments but no it doesn't.

The colour of the thread determines its popularity and is not only dependent on no. of comments in it. So friends, to turn it into popular topic is also dependent on it's views and how many members will revisit the topic. Hence, if the topic makers and its viewers revisit, checks and comments, that will change it to a popular topic. 25 comments or 250 views whichever happens first will change the thread colour into pink. 

There are so many threads opened, which remains icy blue due to lack of comment, revisits and views remains cold  which is decreasing our views and activity points in ranking.Blue threads decreases threads to comments and views ratio. Which decreases views and activity points.These topics don't get repeated views or comments this hamper the activity and views points and decreases our ranking.Activity does not mean more no. of threads but more no. of active threads in the forum.

Lets Join Hands Guys and Make DSDDSB Forum TOP The Chart come on Lets Make The Forum Pink.

Note-

1.In The Process of making the Forum Pink Run after replies Keep on replying till the Thread becomes Pink as we don't have enough members so we can't reach 250 views  but we do have 24*7 online active members so we can reach 25 comments easily by replying and replying but do not spam the thread.

2.Discuss only About the show do not chatLOLWink in it as seperate chat corner has been made for it?Embarrassed

Thank You

Credits For The Topic-Akkithegreat Parichay Forum

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27--sonali----Flora--..Naina..prc_fan1RoyalLEO_Krrishcarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Pink Project!! :)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hello Aanchal,

This info is truly valuable and much appreciated. The habit of commenting on a post is like a vicious circle. Its like if there are very few comments then a member may lose interest and even the motivation to write further ( personal experienceWink) while eager responses boosts the morale of the writer and encourages him or her to write again.

Somehow, things are getting a little slack on this forum for this reason and I am really surprised. This show has a great storyline, stupendous performances and a powerhouse of a male lead but still on IF it is not eliciting the response it deserves. Is it because, IF is usually catering to candyfloss romance where most viewers wait for two people coming together after numerous roadblocks. Personally speaking, it does irritate me to see that there are 200 views and 2 replies but then I remember Gita (not the maid), forget about the result and carry on with the deed!

I request people to please respond. If you can read it , you may also write about it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--..Naina..RoyalLEO_Krrishsnowflake.carisma2

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
agree with both of u...thnxx anchal 4 this valuable info...i didnt know that...this is my 1st time being active member on any show forum so it really help...i will definatly try to increse our forum ranking...lov this show n virja Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..snowflake.

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
guys m on mission pink forum...m commenting on blue threads to keep the topic on 1st page so that it will get atleast 250 views Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thanx fr sharing this Smile

snowflake.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@sarcozee I agree to each n every word of your comment!! Tongue I personally think when you can read a post LOL then you can hit a like n drop a comment too ROFL numerous views and no comments actually discourage the thread maker and prohibits them from making new topics in future Embarrassed

Mili27

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I am totally part of it!!! Yesss lets make the DSDDSB forum pink whoopiee Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27snowflake.

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Project Pink zindabad !!! Lets start frm this topic...we should make it pink first LOL

snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.