Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

KTLK mods  are swatting flies here anyways thanks to the peaceful forum. Most of them are busy in the neighbourhood forum. I wanna see more ppl like the TM to make mod take interest in our forumπŸ˜›

i try to create controversy so much... trying to rile up the mb phangirls..   but alas.. πŸ˜­ *dil ke arman -read getting reported -- aansuon mein beh gaye* πŸ€£ (Tanu runs n hides from phangirl shamo) 
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ravishingabhi

so u all are karan fans..better u all enjoy his new show whn it comes...me AshNi fans never like to see rohan wid nidhi...Ashu can do it himself fight wid nidhi family n society to get his love not Rohan support

We'll do that , thanx for the advice πŸ˜³

But till KW is in KTLK we'll watch his scenes & enjoy it too πŸ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail

so u all are karan fans..better u all enjoy his new show whn it comes...me AshNi fans never like to see rohan wid nidhi...Ashu can do it himself fight wid nidhi family n society to get his love not Rohan support

Yh Ashu can do it himself after taking blessings from his BIG MOMMA Mallika πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail

yeah ofcourse   but after he discusses everything & gets opinion from  mallu momma
vvega thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This post is ridiculous, honestly I dont like the importance given to the character Rohan in the show  but I have nothing to say against him as as a actor. This the first show I am seeing of Karan Wahi and I think he is a fab actor. So why attack him personally when he is not responsible for hogging the limelight in the show. Go attack the CVs who dont know where they are heading.
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am missing Ankit..He used to be so much Fun...He stopped Making thread..and KTLK forum became shaant...πŸ˜†

P.S what is jungle forum??😳

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i try to create controversy so much... trying to rile up the mb phangirls..   but alas.. πŸ˜­ *dil ke arman -read getting reported -- aansuon mein beh gaye* πŸ€£ (Tanu runs n hides from phangirl shamo) 

🀣
actually I want all KW fans here posting against MB and I will call up all MBians here to fight'
wow that wud be something worthwhile to watch
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Tumne Pukara Aur Hum Chale Aaye...

tell tell what's wrong...
oohhh wait you wanted shmil😲...then me walks off😑...

@dear TM...
please don't even try to compare to 2 actors against each other both are good in their own way...and here you allowed to bash the character...not the actor...so kindly edit post...
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

I am missing Ankit..He used to be so much Fun...He stopped Making thread..and KTLK forum became shaant...πŸ˜†

P.S what is jungle forum??😳

DMGπŸ˜†
poor mods there used to pull out their hair trying to bring peace among the two fan groups. I remember making a few spoofs on that ( one epic one was given 'taala')
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shamil

🀣
actually I want all KW fans here posting against MB and I will call up all MBians here to fight'
wow that wud be something worthwhile to watch

bahut na insafiii hai boss  πŸ˜† call KK & her BD fans too πŸ€£πŸ€£
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Next
Karan Wahi Thumbnail

Karan Wahi