TOI: Urvashi no longer the vamp!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Urvashi Dholakia is no longer the vamp!

Anuradha Varma, TNN | Feb 2, 2012, 12.20PM IST
Read More:Urvashi Dholakia|Saubhagyavati Bhavo|Psychiatrist|Komolika Rana
Tweet
Urvashi Dholakia

Actor Urvashi Dholakia gained fame as the vamp Komolika. Now, after a break of nearly three - four years, the cunning Komolika is back in Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhavo.

Urvashi will be seen playing a positive character for the first time where she is introduced at a critical juncture of the show to treat the male protagonist Viraj played by Karanvir Bohra who suffers from a childhood mental disorder. Urvashi admits that she was skeptical about playing a positive character, saying, ""Yes, I have shot for the show and it was a great experience to be associated with it. Co-incidentally my character name in the show is Komolika and that makes me more nostalgic."

Urvashi is a Psychiatrist who knows Viraj inside out. Her look has been designed like her Komolika look and she will also be called Dr. Komolika Rana. Initially, she's apprehensive about sharing details of her patient with dadi. She thinks it's unethical but agrees eventually when dadi says that Jahnvi is stuck in a nightmarish marriage with him and is pregnant with his baby.

Urvashi Dholakia says that she had never expected Komolika to come back and haunt her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well she seems 2 be negative 4 me as she is against Viraj😆