Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Truth not yet revealed!?

pari10 Senior Member
pari10
pari10

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Hello frnz ..m sure all of u must hv enjoyed yesterdays episod offcours it was worth it ...i loved dat gal payal she is a wonderfull actress...n Viraj needles to say again lookd yummy...LOL..Wink

But watevr truth dr. Rana revealed i think it was all pre planned ...remember whn viraj went to search 4 dadi he called Dr. Rana soo might b he told her to say so or anything...i seriously want all dis 2 b false coz  sibbling rivalry can not b d only reason for viraj mental state...der has to b a stronger reason 4 dat ... wat u gotta say abt dis ?

svaisakh Newbie
svaisakh
svaisakh

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Yes. I think so too. But my question is if he had it all preplanned and the doctor is pretending, who else knows his past and called dadi ?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index