•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm so i am back with my bakwaas posts!😆.

I know your first reaction will be no ! ! never!! not at all!! Even i think so  but as this show is just not about meghan...meghan are its main leads and the basic story is about them but unki families bhi to hai yaar!...Thinking from megha's POV rastogi misbehaved with him and HE should say sorry instead...Thinking from other family members POV - megha should say sorry because its the need of the time...At first we think they are being so selfish!!...but wait isn't sanjay also a part of the family ? isn't he the one who took care of his family when amar passed away! has he been a selfish person he would have lest his family and moved with his wife and son...But self-respect  is as important ! And i am proud of megha's self respect...but getiing a new job for sanjay is not at all easy beacuse amar's fraud news is know by the whole city...so who will trust him and give him job so easily?? At the other side megha has no fault in this she has done nothing to say say sorry for but still she agreed beacause of the need of her family ...I personally feel she shouldn't say sorry but is life that easy?? So wat will win megha's self-respect or rastogi's unfait torcher to sanjay???
nice post... infact she is saying sorry for her family only... & that's where mohan comes in the story... as he'll take her away, it won't be her fault...lol par rastogi ki shakal dekhne wali hogi... & let's see how mohan helps her ...
I think she will...few people like megha and her FIL  give priority for the self respect more than money and other things...but  the reality of life is most of people have give their first choice for money..in practical life some times we have to take our footsteps back from prestige...megha is helpless here..because she has to think about her family..

sanjay's wife and her MIL are  insisting megha   to apologize..we can not blame them..they react as their mind setup...usually ,when  threaten  of poverty comes in front of people who have poor mind  they become helpless. .. and become selfish...it is human nature...

i do not mean that megha should  apologize to that man...she should not...but the situation and her love for family put her to loose her dignity...this is not only megha's problem...lot of women in middle class has to face this kind of problems...hope something will happen to stop her..but i think she will do...
Edited by ulakmini - 12 years ago
megha maafi maange ya nahi maange rastogi uska picha chor ne vaala nahi he.megha ghar vaalo ke liye zuk rahi he...ab ye to depends karta he mohan megha ko maafi maang ne deta he ya nahi.
Originally posted by Laher26

megha maafi maange ya nahi maange rastogi uska picha chor ne vaala nahi he.megha ghar vaalo ke liye zuk rahi he...ab ye to depends karta he mohan megha ko maafi maang ne deta he ya nahi.

Great point... alas her MIL & Renu don't understand this...
i was thinking about this yesterday and my first thought was do you think after Megha's apology Rastogi will behave decently with Sanjay???
Will Sanjay be able to work in tha office with that same boss Rastogi after all that he made him to do???
From a viewers point of view, i do not see any reason  in Megha apologizing. It will only lead to Rastogi taking futher advantage of the situation. Agree with Laher25 Rastogi will never leave Megha untill someone put him in his place and that someone might be Mohan.

cheers
yes..if she does ...Rastogi will take advantage of her apologize and will use Sanjay again  to get close to her... Edited by ulakmini - 12 years ago
I really can't understand how can some of u ppl can say 'YES' to this question. Now in Megha's family case..I find Megha's FIL a little stubborn. 😕 He very well knows the condition of the family where megha cannot even afford to buy Addu a cricket bat n still he does not allow Megha to work.  Rather than bowing down and saying sorry to that PEST n LEECH ( 😆 a pet name for Rastogi) I would really appreciate if her FIL would encourage Megha to put head up and start working in her friend's husband's publishing firm. Alongwith PEST n LEECH I find Megha's FIL equally wrong. Though I m Mumbaikar, I believe that Indore is not such a backward place where married/ widow women do not work!!! ❓
Originally posted by MTheBest

I really can't understand how can some of u ppl can say 'YES' to this question. Now in Megha's family case..I find Megha's FIL a little stubborn. 😕 He very well knows the condition of the family where megha cannot even afford to buy Addu a cricket bat n still he does not allow Megha to work.  Rather than bowing down and saying sorry to that PEST n LEECH ( 😆 a pet name for Rastogi) I would really appreciate if her FIL would encourage Megha to put head up and start working in her friend's husband's publishing firm. Alongwith PEST n LEECH I find Megha's FIL equally wrong. Though I m Mumbaikar, I believe that Indore is not such a backward place where married/ widow women do not work!!! ❓

if you meant that i say "YES"...i did not mean to say that she has to apologize...i just answered to Kai's one of sentence of previous post on me  ...  (It will only lead to Rastogi taking futher advantage of the situation. ) if you read my first reply in this thread you will have more understand  about my opinion...  

Edited by ulakmini - 12 years ago