Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Mona The Anchor Vs Mona the Actress

zeezee09 Senior Member
zeezee09
zeezee09

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

This is my first post here. I am not much of a writer but I think I will be taking part in posting and mostly, replying to other posts, since I find this show very fresh,  not because Mona,  my favorite, stars in it, but because as wife and mom, I find it very real and can relate with quite a few things shown so far in the show..

I  have always loved Mona as an anchor in various shows, I had yet to see her other side...her acting side. I find it very fresh and real.  As an anchor she appeared natural, unbiased and of course beautifu and not to forget her funny and witty sidel. The same can be said about her acting which is  where all these attributes are obvious and likable.

I hope some of you will continue this thread and add on your observation regarding the topic. Mine weren't great so hopefully you will contribute. Thanks (have to get dinner started).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408adigaagblytonDimdim.swethasyam08shanti05

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I said this before in another topic but Mona reminded me in this show of why I loved her in JJKN in the first place. I love how subtle she is with her performance. Mona the character is really very well played out and I dont think anyone other than Mona could play Mona betterThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09adigaagblytonswethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
i loved Mona's acting in JJKN. i still remember JJKN days when me n my cousin watched it without failure.

in this her character is entirely different and the show is very different. i just love to see Mona's acting. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09adigaagblyton

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Mona rocks as an anchor...however, her forte is acting. It was getting boring to see her hosting show after show where the limelight would be on someone else. I am SO glad she decided to return to acting.

I would suggest to the topic starter to watch JJKN. You will get some idea of what a terrific actress she is.Smile Besides, it's not a serial to be missed.Day Dreaming

zeezee09adigaagrups2408shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I have followed Mona's acting and anchoring . Right from her debut TV show JJKN as Jassi she was amazing and still enjoy watching the show and her participation in JDJ and later as anchoring JDJ and then EKLKBH , She has been wonderful and again now she is back in dailies she is doing an amazing job.

She lights up the TV screen and is always a viewers focus Clap

Its really nice to watch her on Television

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09adigaagblytonDimdim.swethasyam08

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

zeezee09adigaagrups2408blyton

rups2408 IF-Dazzler
rups2408
rups2408

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Mona has always been the best in both... but i got a bit bored seeing her only hosting show as she is a fine actor... 
 so i give 10 on 10 to both her jobs.. as a host and as an actor as well :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09adigaagblytonDimdim.shanti05

zeezee09 Senior Member
zeezee09
zeezee09

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Mona rocks as an anchor...however, her forte is acting. It was getting boring to see her hosting show after show where the limelight would be on someone else. I am SO glad she decided to return to acting.

I would suggest to the topic starter to watch JJKN. You will get some idea of what a terrific actress she is.Smile Besides, it's not a serial to be missed.Day Dreaming

I did watch an episode of JJKN - Ugly Betty! Yes you are right. She does a fine job and I too am glad that she has made a comeback - as an actress. Thnx for the suggestion. Wish I had more time to say more of Jassi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index