Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I cannot believe after all this, one would think Viraj's mom cheated on his dad, or he was abused or sexually harassed as a child, or something major, but sibling rivalry was the reason? REALLY? we All at one point go through sibling rivalry, even with our own blood siblings, but burning down the factory and killing your parents? Even here in the U.S. kids shoot and kill their parents or go on shooting sprees, but there is usually something like social rejection etc. involved.

I'm so disappointed in the CV's...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV's? Sibling Rivalry? SO LAME" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

I cannot believe after all this, one would think Viraj's mom cheated on his dad, or he was abused or sexually harassed as a child, or something major, but sibling rivalry was the reason? REALLY? we All at one point go through sibling rivalry, even with our own blood siblings, but burning down the factory and killing your parents? Even here in the U.S. kids shoot and kill their parents or go on shooting sprees, but there is usually something like social rejection etc. involved.

If something doesn't go the way we wanted it to go doesn't mean that it's wrong...every individual has his views on storyline...if for example u show a picture to a person he/she will say and describe the picture the way he/she thinks on it..where as other will give totally dift views...everyone has his/her own way of looking at situations.. u just have to let things flow sometimes...inorder to get the total satisfaction.. and as far as i can see...Even though Dr. Rana is shown a positive character i still blv that there could be a reason(s) the way she told her story..what u see is not ALWAYs right.. there may be some secondary factor..which i blv is related with the phone caller who called dadi...so mystry isn't completely solved..untill we get the takes from Payal and the caller lady...we can't be sure..and the bahavior patterns described by

Psychiatrist was her own observations could be/manupilated too..or may be created.. @BOLD: The story takes place in himachal pradesh *place in india* so that doesn't stand a chance. yr of 2005, and that was like adulty age of viraj too...so somewhere in 90s i highly doubt he can go through all that.. P.S. even if he has gone through worst he would've fighted...coz this type of kids are generally very Strong *their growth is fast too compare to others*

Sibling rivary is not completely agreeable excuse for his behavior but i would say it can be start of the problem..route cause..he has problems from very begining..as Doc mentioned..he was dift..so somewhere before even adoption there was something in him which was slowly making him disordered..and before payal even born he was treated like a prince...as any child would be treated coz Dobriyal's couldn't have kid. and when payal entered things changed..and I do Strongly agree that this change does happen in ANY kind of kid who was treated very finely before a sibling comes.. ppl get over possesed on things..coz before everything was only his..his chocolate, his toys, his room, mom/dad's love all the attention was only for him..and when someone all of a sudden comes into life and tries to take it away from u...it bothers...and u kinda react that way..although V had a problem..but i have noticed generally, even younger siblings are treated like payal*not that harsh* but sometimes elders just push them...*age range 5-9 yr* and the younger one *1-2.5* so around this age frame both siblings are immature..both don't know how to react..obv. younger one can't even think..it's innocent..and the elder one can think..but still child doesn't have logic..or explainations for his/her behavior. so it's a very realistic example. sometimes 1 kid is more smart than the other one..same situation applies..but here they have added mental disorder which have developed w/ growing age.

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 01 February 2012 at 4:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodMili27

tanyamirza99

Groupbie

tanyamirza99

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Agree to krrish87_sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Agree with Krrishie. Anyways the article is only a pointer towards what may have happened. I am not justifying Viraj's behaviour but he too must have been a victim of rejection and violence. I am very happy that at least an attempt is being made to delve into a complex subject like personality disorder.

Viraj must have been discarded because he was not their biological son and that could be the reason he is so keen to have his own son. Dobriyals were wrong in denying him any share of the property. At least Viraj is a good businessman. More than sibling rivalry, it seems to be a case of deep rooted anger towards the Dobriyal.Given up by Vijay Sharma, rejected by the Dobriyals, Viraj has had a traumatic childhood.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadma--Flora--sub_rosaRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Agree with Krrishie. Anyways the article is only a pointer towards what may have happened. I am not justifying Viraj's behaviour but he too must have been a victim of rejection and violence. I am very happy that at least an attempt is being made to delve into a complex subject like personality disorder.

Viraj must have been discarded because he was not their biological son and that could be the reason he is so keen to have his own son. Dobriyals were wrong in denying him any share of the property. At least Viraj is a good businessman. More than sibling rivalry, it seems to be a case of deep rooted anger towards the Dobriyal.Given up by Vijay Sharma, rejected by the Dobriyals, Viraj has had a traumatic childhood.
can't agree more... @Bold: tooo good !!Clap
@Italics: I am thinking there is missing link here...i don't think they have done it to favour their own child *biological* payal..but i think someone was there to manupilate Mr. Dobriyal's decision..else why would they do unjustice to V?
one more thing that strikes me somewhere similar like "Karthik Calling Karthik" movie...somewhere somehow Viraj was the one who thought that there was partiality being made..and in his inner mind he must have been created such situations which leads him to think that Dobriyals are doing that to him...violence, partiality, hatred be it anything that he was thinking was all part of his imaginations!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadma--Flora--Mili27

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

You r talking abt sibling rivalry between normal ppl bt Viraj ws nt normal..he ws already a child suffering frm OCPD..aftr the arrival of his sister n his parents giving attention to her, his mental condition became worse..his perfect world ws nt perfect any more..also in the future we see tht the Dobriyals had made Payal the sole heir of all the properties n businesses..this must hav been a major blow to him, triggering off the future incidents..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitrManipadmaMili27sub_rosaRoyalLEO_Krrish

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Nice discussion... Krish ,sarcozee, flora agree wid u...the total truth isn't reveal yet...the phone caller who called dadi...nd the talk between viraj n Dr rana (at mandir) are the missing links...we have to wait till the whole truth get reaveal..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27--Flora--

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

Nice discussion... Krish ,sarcozee, flora agree wid u...the total truth isn't reveal yet...the phone caller who called dadi...nd the talk between viraj n Dr rana (at mandir) are the missing links...we have to wait till the whole truth get reaveal..
Like button me kanjoosi???LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.