arc.rani96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ARE YAAR MUCHE EKDUM TENSION LAGRAHI HAI.  POSTERS DEKHKE SAANCHI PHIR SE  INDHU PE SHAK THO NAHI KARENGI NA.  JAB INDHU ROTHI HAI THO SACH MEIN YAAR BOHOTH DHUKH AATHI HAI.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hope so anything like that doesn't happen...becoz sanchi is an intelligent girl..& she doen't jugde any person soo soon...if once thinks she will get the logical reason...why would indu do this to himself
peache thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...I don't think sanchi will come to any conclusion without any proof...
topfan thumbnail
...Sanchi not that type of girl who make her view about something before thinking about it...I think she will first try to find who is the person behind poster before holding indu responsible for it...
pick thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
... Yeah even i am worried what will happen ... jus don't want sanchi to hold indu responsible for it...
lordwish thumbnail
... Even i feel bad when indu cry ðŸ˜­ ...
... But i don't think sanchi will hold indu responisble for it...
...She is a very clever girl ...she thinks before doing anything...
mehzeen thumbnail
Indu lvs her soo much. . .She must understand him some day. . Poster may harm their relation foreva.. . 😭
peache thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehzeen

Indu lvs her soo much. . .She must understand him some day. . Poster may harm their relation foreva.. . 😭

...Don't worry this type thing also happenend when indu give sanchi dirty picture as gift but this was solved later by indu...even if sanchi hold indu responsible for poster ...I think later indu will be able to convince her that he has nothing to do with it...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The fact that Prabal is constantly throwing soo much at Indu pisses me off although i calm myself by thinking, its only through all these obstacles that sanchi and Indu will come together. 

I posted up a topic regarding the poster without realising that someone else has already done so...Im sorry guys, ill check next time.

But in that post, i was also lost in the thought of what Sanchi's reaction would be and wat this whole scandal would mean for Sanchi and Indu's relationship. 
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lordwish

... Even i feel bad when indu cry ðŸ˜­ ...

... But i don't think sanchi will hold indu responisble for it...
...She is a very clever girl ...she thinks before doing anything...

i am also banking on her common sense...i don't want to see indu in pain...it hurts...