Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Let's start this forum's very first chit chat thread. Talk about the episodes, the weather, the people around you, your day, or anything else and let's enjoy!!!

Once we reach 150 pages, I'll start a new one. Big smile

PLOT

F.I.R. is an acronym for "First Information Report" that the Indian police prepares for each case to be investigated.

The story revolves around five police personnel at a police station named Iman Chowki (honest police post) and depicts the daily events there in a comical and farcical manner. The central theme of the show is the unorthodox and funny tricks and unpolice-like methods used by the characters to solve a new case every day.

Three of the characters are central to the sitcom and appear in every show. They are: Chandramukhi Chautala, a lady sub-inspector, and two constables, Mulayam Singh Gulgule and Gopinath Gandotra. The fourth character, Bajrang Pandey, is a police inspector and the boss of the lady sub-inspector, and the actors playing the inspector have changed as the show has progressed over the years. Koki is a slim lady constable whose only role is to quote a small rhyming couplet and then disappear.

Chandramukhi Chautala is the central character in the show. She is young, educated, informed and well-built. She is from Haryana and speaks with Haryanvi accent, her regional dialect of Hindi language. Sometimes she speaks words or whole sentences in Haryanvi. She never fails to solve a case. She bosses over not only her juniors but also over her boss, the police inspector, who sometimes gets amorous with her but she always rebuffs him successfully.

Mulayam Singh Gulgule, a middle-aged married constable is the second most important character in the show. He gives ideas to Chandramukhi to try to solve a case. He always flatters his boss by saying that the idea he has given is actually her own idea that just happened to come to his mind. Yet she keeps on slapping him hard on the slightest pretext but he never protests.

Gopinath Gandotra is an aged constable who speaks in Punjabi accent. He is not much involved in solving the cases and instead spends most of his time reading newspaper and trying to speak in very bad English. Often he speaks ending with words "is the". e.g. "What is the problem is the, Delhi me airport palam is the", "What is the matter is the, can I send you letter is the", "Hame karni chahiye iski sahayata is the, warna phail jayega raita is the", "What is the name is the,Kanpur me traffic jam is the" and many more. He behaves like a child and often tries to lift up his loose belt to set up his pant over his tummy. Chandramukhi calls him Uncle and makes fun of him but rarely slaps him.

Koki is a young petite girl constable who has a very minor role of speaking in rhymes that suit the occasion and then disappear.

The police inspector Bajrang Pandey is the most senior officer in the police station. He is young and afraid of being married as he was informed by a soothsayer that he would die the moment he gets married. The lady sub-inspector wants to marry him and plays slightly amorous tricks with him but he rebuffs her. He is a fond of eating a desi paan(edible leaf).

The inspector was transferred to another police station after a few seasons and the new replacement is opposite of the earlier inspector. The new inspector wants to get involved amorously with the lady sub-inspector but she always rebuffs him successfully. This inspector is also transferred after a season and another replacement comes.

Source: Wikipedia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masaf57..MissBindaas..-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chit Chat Corner # 1" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@ dayafan1: In response to your question I actually don't know. They usually monitor the person applying and then they make a decision. But I would assume it probably doesn't take long given that they need DT members all the time. Someone will probably review your application and decide whether or not you should be made a DT member for this forum.

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

@ dayafan1: In response to your question I actually don't know. They usually monitor the person applying and then they make a decision. But I would assume it probably doesn't take long given that they need DT members all the time. Someone will probably review your application and decide whether or not you should be made a DT member for this forum.

ok thanks Smile    

The ChitChat Corner is a great idea and thanks for creating it 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Welcome. I thought it would a good way to get more people on here.

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Hopefully we can get some more members on this forum and this forum becomes more active 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I think we need someone to do written updates as well. Maybe we should post a schedule for that as well.

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
yeah but who will do it? im not that great of a writer 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

We'll talk about this tomorrow. I have to go now. See you tomorrow. Big smile

Post Reply New Post