Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 44

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
thx again Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hana my sister has read your ff she like it and ask u to cont  n congrat it too good 

hana_y

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
your story is different from the rest.
it has got me hooked.
looking forward for the next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
thx for  your support  im happy 

pretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hi mum hetal ;  ahem u so early r u alright   ..yes mom i m fine mom please send my tea in my room . ok  ahem was in thought want to meet gopi again but how . then hetal come with the tea in his room . hetal ; ahem wat r u thinking is every thing ok , yes mom im ok in fact im happy i gt my life back , what r u saying bye u got your life back what do u mean . mom i dont  know but  feel like my life was nothing till now . mom i got a new friend today when i met them i feel like i know them long ago . u r talking about jigar n sonal but they r already your  friend right . no mom im saying about krish  gopi , ok now mom i have to go out with jigar .                                                                                                                                                                  ahem ; jigar it now u r coming  . jigar ; sorry yaar it me who must get angry on you after three days u remember me y . ahem ; that y i wanted to share my happiness with u jigar i got my life now i feel im alive . jigar ; what do u mean ahem what life r u talking lets order the dinner first then will continue .waiter please           tring tring jigar cell ring , hello yes what k im coming ahem i need to go we got an emergency meet u later ok bye he left . ok go as use well ahem reply . yes sir what should i order , nothing i dont want anything just go . then after five he call krish , hello hello krish it me ahem i want to remind u to drink milk , yes i will now we r going to have dinner . sorry i disturb u go have meal bye , krish ;  wait u have already have your  dinner . ahem ; no im going home now i will have it . y dont u join us i will be happy i will tell u my adress u can come here ok .                                                                                                                                                                              krish ; mom i said dost to come for dinner . gopi ; krish i dont like the way u talk to him he is older than u so u must call him uncle not dost ok . krish ; ok mom i will .then after fifteen mins ahem arive at the  adress , when he get out from the car he realize that he has already been in that place . he  got the fb                             it was five months ago it was a raining day ,it was night        his car was broken when he wanted to call jigar there was no conection on his cell . then he saw the house he came n ring the bell as the door was about to open the light was cut . the lady came with a candle light n say what can i do for u , he reply if he can make a call has he cell dont work  his car has broken . that lady say come in n she give him the phone . he was waiting for his friend to come , the lady give him some drink n say u should not have going out in this weather , yes but i there was an important meeting that y  . when his friend comes to take him he say thx to that lady but for get to ask  her name he did not even say his name  also end of fb .                                                                                                                                                                                   its mean that lady was gopi  that y from that day i was searching her n also from that day i start doing the paint now i got it when i hear again her voice then i did perfectly her face kahnaji thx to clear he puzzle . he ring the bell she open  the door n let him enter , he  greed her she reply his greed , gopi ; u can go in the dinning room krish is there .  he go n see krish  he hug him n say hey look i brought coca for u , thx do then he say uncle , y u r calling me uncle what happen dost  . here the dinner is ready come on now , they come n sat ahem sit opposite of gopi n look at her every meal he put in his mouth . then he say gopi next time when there will be any body who come at night u must not forget to ask his name . gopi ;what do u mean to say who came here at night that i forget to ask name n who tell u that as i remember nobody has come here . so u also forgot about the rainy night it already five month now a man has come here to ask to make a call has his car was broken . gopi  ; u  r saying five month ago yes there was a man who came here but how do u know that . ahem ; it was me gopi i just remember that when i got out of my car i must say i forgot the night but not your voice n when i heard your voice on the road  i was just searching you .  then gopi remember the touch that night whe she gave him the phone there hand was touch n she felt something that day n the same touch o the road that means he is the guy which i felt some thing bye his touch how that can be posible she ask to herself when she ws n the kicthen . krish call gopi for help with his home work , ahem say let me help him ok she says . ahem enter in krish room n say tell me what help do u need as gopi is in he kitchen , then he say the problem ahem solve it after his home work they were talking n laughing then ahem say its time for your mlik now he call gopi to bring milk she reply yes im coming dont shout . krish was happy seeing his fuiw the way she was behaving with ahem n ahem also they were like a couple has they know each ever a long ago . its time for me to go now he kiss krish on hs fore head n say good night . just before leaving he say to gopi if she dont mind if he go to pick krish in his school next dy . she says she dont have any problem he can go at two thirty . ok i will n say good night n leave . just before he enter in his car  he heard krish say good night mom  , what did i hear krish say mom  to gopi  that means she is his mom how that can be possible he enter in his car n leave .                                                                                                                                                        so i stop here hope u will like it press like buttom n do coments please Big smile .                                                                                                                                                                                                       what will ahem think ,                                                                          what is going to happen with ahem .                                                                                                  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiilovvgauri72pretty_hashy924swasthiJustlikethat1.SajnaVe.

ashy924

IF-Dazzler

ashy924

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
very nice update, hope you continue soonBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
thx i will soon Wink