Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 44

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
first thx  to all of u who support me n also the coments hope u will like it .                       4  part                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               wow fuiw your house is so beautiful ,our house you r also with me now gopi said . come   i will show u your room , her is your room go n fresh till then i will prepare food ok , ok fuiw . they have dinner then gopi call in rajkut to inform them they reach safety .  at night krish was writing in the diary when gopi come she see him writing n say since when you write in the diary . he reply since i was missing u for this two years . let me read it no not now n it a bad manner to read a person secret without his permision . ok when u feel to share your secret let me know for now it time to sleep go in the bed she said . then krish go in the bed n say fuiw come sleep with me as i was missing your hugs ok . when krish has hugs her n he say i love u fuiw she also hug him n say me too beta , fuiw may i ask u some thing  yes that is it i want to call u mom not fuiw as i will miss my mom . hhhm ok but just when we will be alone ok now close your eyes tomorow will have to chearh shool for u . when gopi was sleep she saw a girl on a bed n a man they were hugging each ever n he man say i love u jaan the girl reply me too ah cut  she open her eyes n say who r they person y i did not see there face properly y i feel it was my voice , as i know i have never been with a man that girl was about to say the name i think , n  she felt sleep .                                                                                                                                                                                                                 since ahem has met krish he is resless to meet him again but y he ask to him self his eyes say some thing to me what  the way im restless see the face of that lady i fee the same for krish ho kahna it only you who can help me out please do something please it has been two days make me meet him today . then he go down to take his lunch . hetal ask her y he did not go office he reply that i will go just for meeting he  take  his lunch when he finish he leave , he say to hetal he will go to meet jigar n he go .                                                                                                                                                                                                         when he was driving he saw an old lady who wanted to cross the road but she was not able to do then he saw a boy with her . he look clearly n see it was krish with the lady then he park his car n go to help them . when he arrive krish saw him n say app , yes he reply they both help the lady then the lady say thx u may god bless father n son n give you both happiness they look at each ever n say thx the lady leave them . krish ; y u did not say im not your son .ahem ; i did not wanted to hurt her u also did not say im ot your father y .i also did not wanted to hurt her ok thx now bye krish say .wait a min so now we r friend as today is our second time we met . y do want to be friend with me im a kid , so wat we can be friend at age n i want to be with u . i will think about it he was crossing the road when a car was coming so fast that could hit krish . ahem ; krish he grab him n hug him so tightly n say what if happen some hing to u how will i live without u it better i get hurt but not y .there was tears  in krish eyes n he say what did u say dost , what i say if some thing wrong happen to u wat will happen to your family ahem reply .  no i heard something else krish reply , so now u will be my fiend yes i will . they cross the road ahem sak krish what is he doing alone he reply im waiting fuiw she has to pig me . may i drop u if u want as we r friend now , ok but if fuiw come then y dont u call her n  say u r coming with a friend . yes but i dont have cell to call her , take for me .ok he call gopi , hello fuiw it me krish wht happen y u call me im coming to take u . no fuiw m coming with my friend just tell me where should i come in resto or home . come in resto ok . he cut n say lets go in my fuiw resto . they leave .                                                                                                                                                          in the car ahem ask krish how many member they r , he say dada dadi , baa ,mom , dad n fuiw that all .your fuiw is not married yet , no he reply , y as i remember sonal say your fuiw is so beautiful any man can fall in love with her at the first time . how can she is still not maried ahem ask . i think she did not met the right person n i think he must be specal that y . n what about y r u maried he ask , no im not im also waiting for the right preson some one special .    they arv now ahem can feel a strange feeeling come he enter krish call fuiw im back , he say to ahem to sit he will go  n call his fuiw . after ten min heard sound of payal his heart start beating so fast when the sound of payal come near more his heart beate more fast it can stop at any time . he turn he was giving his back when krish call hinm n say dost meet my fuiw n fuiw he is my dost he turn , there was a wind blow when they see each ever face . he say hi im ahem mehta , she reply im gopi modi . r u uncle chirag son , she ask him , yes ahem was just looking at her n say to him self how beauty she is .then krish say fuiw u know he is sonal aunty friend .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          i stop here has i have work to do hope u will like it do coments press like button Smile                                                                                                        

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammonagauri72pretty_hashy924VidishaaswasthiXarina.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jammona

Jammona

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Hana for the lovely update and pm. I enjoyed it and waiting for the next

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
thx for love it  i will  do tomorow 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: