Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 44

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
thx a lots friends to support me i love all your coments hope u will like this part also here we go .                                                                                                                                                                              2  days in rajkut , krish is very happy as it his birthday n also the most precious person was here his fuiw . so the party start he blow the candle n then cut the cake , he give the first piece to his grand parents , the second his fuiw then gopi ; no krish u most give your mom n dad then me . krish ; fuiw u were not here for two years that y im giving u they know they know that . she bite n the other piece she give to krish . then he gives to his parents . then he say fuiw now i will tell u my gift  hope u will not say no . ok tell me what u want gopi said . i want to live with u in delhi . how can u live with me . there u will be alone gopi said . so y u r living there all alone come here be with us krish reply . mom dad make him understand , u know very well he is just like u when u want some thing or say we cant stop u he has take it from u . bhai  kinjal what u want as he is your kid so , we dont have any problem as he will be with u n im going to have another baby let him be with u till then .ok w'ill have to live tomorow go to sleep now . yes love u fuiw he kiss all them n say good night , they all go in there room .                                                                                                                                       next day early krish go in a room which is always close , he open it n enter he close the door . he look every where in tears as he will not be there n then he take a diary from the draw . n say i will do every thing to get fuiw memory back then she will remember u n also all your beautiful moments u have been share . i promise u i know every thing from your diary i will do all that then she can remember , dont worry i will be far from u but u will be in my heart like always i know my kanaji will be with me bye he live the room with tears . he come in the hall where every one was waiting for him , where u kinjal ask mom i was talking with a friend to say him im leaving .then gopi take blessing from her mom n dad n hug dhawal n kinjal . then krish do the same when he hug kinjal they were  crying n say mom i will call u every week dont u  to take care also he hug his dad . as u will be there take care of your fuiw . then they leave .                                                                                                                                                                                               in the plane gkrish ; fuiw i cant sit near the window i will canet dizzys ok come in the middle they change the place . later hello aunty im krish what your name . hello your name is beautiful i must say , bye the way im sonal . so u r going delhi yes im going with my fuiw has she leave there n u , yes i also leave there  she reply meet my fuiw ,fuiw she is sonal aunty , they greed each each ever . sonal ; i have seen u some where . gopi may be in my resto  i have a resto . oh yes in the resto i was with my friend i love your meels r to good n tasty . thank u gopi reply .                                                                                                                                               jigar; hello ahem u r still sleeping did u forget we have to go in the airport today , ahem ;who is coming jigar . jigar ; sonal is coming be ready im coming to take u she will arive at noon . ahem no i will come to take  u ok . he cut the phone they arive in the airport they were waiting for her to come out . sonal ; gopi while u r taking your language may i take krish with me out side . ok when i finish i will join u out side gopi reply . they go out .jgar ; ahem look there sonal with a kid he is so cute , ahem  ;  i dont see any kid jigar. come in my side u will see . ok when he saw the kid his heart was beating so fast what the hell is happening to me y my heart is beating fast . they come out sonal say krish meet my friend jigar he greed him , then he go to ahem n say he is ahem he greed him also . then she say he is krish we just met in the plane . jigar ; u r so cute u . krish than u uncle u dont mind if i call u uncle . not at all im happy jigar reply . ahem ; what about me u dont want me to be your uncle or friend if u r friend with sonal u can be with me too . krish ; we just met n u want me to be friend with u sorry , ahem ; that means u want me to meet u then u will decided to be friend with u but im sure we will met again if kankji want we will met again . with whom did he come he is alone jigar ask , no im with my fuiw she is inside ahem ; im going to brought the car here . krish we must leave now gopi said . jigar could not see her face he was talking with a friend of him . they leave in the taxi . ahem come with the car n ask for the kid sonal he just leave ok lets go now .                                                       in the car jigar said sonal u should let me meet her her voice was so beautiful . if with just her voice u want to meet her what if she will be infront u . yaar just look at krish how cute n so lovely he is , just imagine her fuiw how beautiful she will look .         i must say gopi is so beautiful if a man see her he can fall in love in the first time ahem stop the car . what name y said gopi y u saying gopi resto krish is her nephew . yes y do u know her sonal ask , no i did not meet her but now i think i must meet her . this boy remind me something ahem reply .                                                                                                                                                         krish wow fuiw your house is very beautiful u did exactly like our home in rajkut . gopi come i will show u your room then u take fresh ok . ok fuiw i want to say something , yes i met with sonal friend out side , one of them wanted to be friend with me n i said we just met  n u want to be friend , then the man say gopi cut n say that mean u want me to see u again if kanaji want will met again n will be friend . krish wow how how do u know u were not threre . fuiw fuiw he call her twice then hhh what u say gopi ask u were not there how do u know i heard it from some one may be as i said something like that with one person but who she ask to her self .Confused                                  in ahem room \ i say this dialgue to some one she give me the same answer that krish reply me but with whom i said that who is that person y when i met krish my heart was beating so fast when i saw him his eyes is saying something to me i have a strange feeling like i know him long ago . his head start paining he take out the paint utile n start paint  . when he finish he get shocked Shocked to the picture he did this time how could that be possible .                                                                                                                                                                                    i stop here hope u will like it i know till now they did not met but in my next they will met dont u worry . do coments n press like button . Smile                                                                                                    

Edited by hana_y - 20 September 2012 at 11:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiigauri72rsk16pretty_hswasthi.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 06 February 2012 at 11:32pm

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
guys dont be upset with me as im taking time to let them meet  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h