Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 44

Page 1
Page   of 44
Page 3 Page 44

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
thanx   i was not expected that  u will love it but now i will do it to night im so happy thx a lots 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I like rebirth stories. Write more. Pl pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
wow amezing love your ff continue please 

hana_y

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice story continue soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
hi thx all of u for loving my ff n the coments the support here we go next                                                                                                                                                                     the same dat in the office ahem was in his dad office he heard tring tring the cell is ringing then it cut . dad u did not sent gopi cell oh i forgot beta chirag reply . will  u please go n return her   as she can got some important call ok dad i wll go right now , he leave . in the car the cell ring again he take it , hello hello gopi no it not gopi she forgot her cell in my house . im gopi mother who r u he was about to say  but could not as there was police he just say i will sent your massage n cut .                                                                                                                                                                                       in rajkut  kokila whom did u call dawal qey papa the voice i heard the voice after 5 yrs who's voice u r talking about kokila . about our she stop , dadi dadi did u call fuiw to know if she will come for my birthday the small cute boy ask . no krish i did not get her later i will try again ok ji .                                                                                                                                                       back in delhi in the resto ahem ask for gopi , the boy say she is not here ok then give her this cell  and tell her to call her mom ahem said and was about to leave . sir y dont u try any thing drink or eat i asure u will like it , ok give me the menu book he look n see green tea have  do green tea here yes sir .   ok give me  i cup please . when he finish he pay for tea he was going out from the back door gopi is putting her leg in there ahem is getting out one is totally out the over is totally in . she greed the boy didi your  cell friend is in his room as usewell , he knock at the door room hey come in yaar he enter in the room . how r u ahem ,do mr mehta leave a message that u must call your mom ok she said .                                                                                                                                   after 15 mins she call her mom , hello maa she greed her , how u n all the members , it now u got time to call us what that gopi it one month since u did not call y . threre was so much work that y ok now tell me u did not forget that in two days is krish brhday , non mum i will come  may i talk with him , hello fuiw   r u coming yes beta im coming love u love u too he cut the phone .                                                                                                              in mehta house   beta how r u , im fine aunty n u fine so your u want to know how i im as a friend or a doctor he reply . the both , ok im fine ,y did u call me , jigar i want to show u something wait a minite ahem u r not fine tell me.ok  its just my head is paining i know i cant hide u anything we r friend since child    ..y u did not tell aunty u know its not good for u y u dont understand this . ok just look at this picture how is it , wow ahem it beautiful what her name tell me , i dont know her ,i did not even see her just her voice i hear n i make this . not possible ahem without meet some one u did her face so beautiful i must say she look very pretty if just in this picture she is looking like this how she will be in reality . i must find her ahem said her voice pull me to her when i hear i dont know y . ahem how many days u did not sleep jigar ask him , 3 days since i heard her voice , not only that come with me i will show u more .        in the store room ahem take out the  sheet on the tablaux , jigar get shocked when he see the photo of the lady how it was looking so real like some one was there .ahem r u sure u never see the lady before he ask again , bsz this cant be possible the way the lady is sitting all around her the beautiful flowers the bird to do it we must be around there n u r telling me u were not there . n this one like she is so happy n her hand on her stomach like she is saying of pregnant thats  means she is pregnant . ahem lets go from here if i stay here i will go mad like u will go mad stop it i dont want u to do any paint do u hear me . i cant it a part of my life now i will find the lady im sure i will  get her n the baby . what baby r u yes if in the picture she is saying about pregnant that means it must have the baby .they must have some thing which is related to me .                                                                                                            i stop here i will continue tomorow hope u will like it n press like button please do coments                                                                                                                             .                                                                         

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiiJammonagauri72rsk16Sandy914pretty_hashy924swasthiNilu.Dasuni-Eris-.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hope  will like it but please do comants 

pretty_h

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Lovely story..! Update soon