that was a lovely update, please continue soon
hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
im so happy u like it thx for your support 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM.

The story is developing well. They have now met and they both sense something.

Looking forward to reading the next update.
hana_y thumbnail
thx again im so happy now i can cont now as you  love it 
hana_y thumbnail
raju bring the snack n also , what will u drink mr mehta gopi ask him . green tea please , u also like green tea , what do u mean u also ahem ask krish . i also drink green tea , may i know your age krish he ask him . im 6 years y u r asking me this , do u know when i was in your age i was drinking only milk . see my muscle how is so big do u want to have it . yes i want to be like u ,  so  u will have to drink milk every day not tea ok , r u sure if i will drink milk i get muscle like u . yes y not , ok then fuiw from now i will drink only milk . u just meet him today n u obey him wow mr mehta what magic did u do on him . we r dost so  in dosti we must listen to each ever what say they give five to each ever n smile . gopi can feel ahem gaze on her she was feeling uncomfortable n make an excuse to leave .                ahem say to krish it time for him to go as he has meeting he was looking for gopi . when he was going krish call him he hug him again n say thx again for saving my life . then they heard some thing fall when they turn they see gopi who was with tears . she comes n hugs krish what he save your life what that means r u ok , u hide it from me y krish u know if something happen to u how will i leave without u . n u mr mehta i never except his from u atless u should have told me . then krish go n calm her , then he say what happen n say ,he said to dost to not tell u . now  i want u to be friend with him to now give your hand to him to be friend come on now both of u . they shank there hand but then they got like electric they look at each ever n lost in each ever eyes untill krish say dost u r not getting late now then ahem say ho sorry i must leave n he say bye to krish n leave .                                          
           in the meeting ahem done a good job his father was very happy to him . when the metting finish he go in his cabin , n remember the journer with krish how he tell him he will not be able to leave without him how can that be possible i just met him how i feel i was with him long ago . n today im so happy it like i got my life back he look  he look at his hand n remember gopi n the electric he feel n say to him self y i feel that i have a relation to her  long ago . thx kahnaji to acept my wish i want to meet them again to stay with them y kahnaji what is it , today i felt like a father when i hug krish . i will go mad i need a fresh air , i will call jigar we can go out may be i will good .           hello jigar it me ahem , how r u yaar , yes im fine where were u its has been three days since we met r u ok ahem jigar ask . yes im fine i just wanted to meet u that y if possible to meet today if u r free as i know u r a doctor . u know very well for u im always free yaar jigar reply . ok then meet me in our favourite place at sharp five ok .ok bye then they cut the phone .                                                                                                                                           here i stop as i have to sleep so hope u will lkie it press like button n do coments ðŸ˜Š