Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

ff rebirth alost memory updt 25 pg 43 gopi accept

hana_y IF-Dazzler
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hi guys it my 3rd ff so hope u will like it but it not like others ff ,os or ss i  have change the cast . here we go .                                                                                                                                                

in delhi there is a beautiful resto name gm resto , it a big resto well known in delhi it has been 2 yrs since it exist .  they welcome clients with lots of love n respect . the owner of the resto is such a beautiful respected woman she love to talk to know how the client think about there meals , drinks  all that there is a wonderful smell in the resto .                                                                             on the road one day  the woman was walking she was on the phone .on the same streets a handsome tall guy was walking he was also on the phone they way face to face but they did not see each ever when sudenly ,while walking they were colse to eachever that there hand has been touch but yet they did not see each ever face . the guy i  have heard this voice some where, he turn to see but he saw just a back of a woman the hair was open she was wearing a green salwaz kameez . the lady this touch i know that touch who is the preson she turn but there was nobody it my imagination she go .                                                                the same day in the office yes mam that can i do for u a girl ask to the lady . i have an appointment with mr mehta she reply , the young mehta is not here so will u meet the big mehta , yes if pssible what your name please the girl ask , miss modi , sir there is miss modi for u , let her come ok . she tell miss modi where is the cabin the lady thx u  n she leave to the cabin .                                                                                                                                          sir may i coming yes come please the man reply , she enter in the cabin  please sit down yes wht can i do for u miss gopi modi sir . sir i got order from your office but unfortunatly it has been 3 day since we were contact u but nobody reply tht y im here to know where is the party then we can arrenge for it . u r from gm resto sir im the owmer that was no nessacery beta .u call me beta sir , yes y dont like me calling u beta im sorry . no sir not at all it has been a long time that i hear someone call me beta that y . ok then u can call me uncle if u want as my name is chirag mehta . he give her the adress where will be the party she was about t o leave she turn n say uncle ur paint frame is very beautiful , u like it it my son who did it. this is his time pass he love to do paint whemn he return from the office . oh he is talented i must say , ahem is so talented but dont want to share it . ok bye uncle n she leave .                                                                                                                             in the evening she has aready arange for  the party n went to meet chirag about  the arangement for  the party n leave . the party goes well ahem hear ringing of phone he take it hello . hello uncle it me  gopi i left my cell at your place it will be possible tomorow sent it i will be in my resto ok ahem reply n cut . this voice since familar to me y when ever i hear that voice i dont know what happen to me it like the voice is pulling me to her y he ask to himself . he go to do the painting when he finish the painting he got shoched it was a beautiful woman he never met her how can he paint a face which he never met or even know her . he was lost in the beauty of the face do i know her or met her if in the paint she is so beautiful in reality how she will be wow i must search her .                                                                                                               next day mom im leaving ok dikra , chirag ; y r u so hurry we have time wait for me no dad i cant . dad will  you sent his cell to gopi with a driver she left it here ahem said . ok but how do u know it  for her she call on that when i receive the call i got to know ok bye . ahem kai papa im praying to when ahem will tell us he want to  get married as u know we cant   force him but we cant wait to long also . u r right hetal give him some more time as you know he has a problem so dont force him ok .                                                                                                                                                    so i stop here let u think what problem ahem has hope u will like it do comments please n press like button 

i will come soon Smile

part 2 pg 2         part 23 pg 37

part 3 pg 4         part 24 pg 40

part 4 pg 5         part 25 pg 43

part 5 pg 6

part 6 pg 7

part 7& 8 pg 8

part 9 pg 9

part 10 pg 10

part 11 pg 11

part 12 pg 13

part 13 pg 15

part 14 pg 17

part 15 pg 19

part 16 pg 21

part 17 pg 22

part 18 pg 24

part 19 pg 27

part 20 pg 29

part 21 pg 32

part 22 pg 35

Edited by hana_y - 29 November 2012 at 11:56am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SravasshajnaiiJammonagauri72Giafantamzin43ashy924Sandy914rsk16-AmalAziz-swasthiNilu.Dasunipretty_hXarina-Eris-.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
The concept of your story is great. Love all this rebirth/reincarnation type of stories, even Tinks story is a hit because of the supernatural interference. 

Eagerly awaiting your next update as it's a beautiful story. Smile

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 01 February 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-hana_ypretty_h

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

uhhhmmm... very intresting startErmm
you made me very curious ,Cant wait too Read the next part 
if you are going to pm when you update pleas pm me!

-AmalAziz-hana_ypretty_h

-AmalAziz- IF-Dazzler
-AmalAziz-
-AmalAziz-

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome!!!Clap

waiting 4 next partDay Dreaming

Add me to ur PM list

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y IF-Dazzler
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
thx nafisa i will do it on week end 

-AmalAziz-pretty_h.Nafisa.

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
A really fascinating story with lots of intrigue set in in the first part.

Looking forward to the next update soon.

-AmalAziz-hana_ypretty_h

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
interesting.  do continue.

-AmalAziz-hana_ypretty_h

thamizh93 Senior Member
thamizh93
thamizh93