WU 1st Feb'2012 : Ram's surprises for Priya!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thx maria for a fab update...

golu in casual looked awesome...but the shades plus the dance on the BG music had me in splits🀣...all in all golu was just adorable trying all possibilities to surprise priya😍...wonder what's in that pkt😎...hope it surprises priya😳
πŸ‘Thanks Maria for the fab update...didn't watch it  but reading your update looks like it's a nice one...So today all the side actors were there in the frame alongside the main actors...Golu in his surprise fetishπŸ˜‰ have to watch it.
Good to see your emoticons signature is back again.Love it..
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
Thanks Maria!! I loved the episode and your update just madeit complete!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for the fab update maria..golu looked just awesome in those casuals..it looked more like original ram kapoor than onscreen ram kapoor..

well lets see tomorrow what is that thing that he gave her..
thanks for the update!

i was πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ continuously when i saw Ram in that casuals n the walking style when he was coming in front of every one. πŸ˜† πŸ˜Ž

OMG he didn't leave a chance to surprise Priya. but poor Ram not able to understand how to surprise her πŸ˜†

must wait n see now what's in that packet πŸ˜
Thanks for the update. So sweet of Ram to keep on trying, loved it. And really Vikram knows ladies well.
lovely update...πŸ‘
great epi.Ram was really cute trying all those surprise for priya and getting a big bulb for failures...πŸ˜†
Thnx for cute update...I seriosly say if TRP'S won't increase this week or not in TOP 10...then I seriosly say that viewers still like crap feasts rather than light hearted and positive show...
Thanks for the update...this episode is a must see...our golu is trying to surprise his priya...but priya is surprised but she is hiding it...priya wants ram to feel hapyp and enjoy life as she has promised krishna ji...golu won't give up...he has tricks up in his sleeve...Niharika is having shock treatment because she can't udnerstand what is going on...πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£