India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

What happend to the game

goldi2 Goldie
goldi2
goldi2

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

hey gusy.. wat happend to the game we were plain started by TD_DHOOM!!

ANy ways never to late to continue right!!!

so hear we have itt

Drop A Drop A Send a balloon to this memberSend a balloon to this member Topic: Anyone Interested?
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
td_dhoom

Online Status: Offline
: 152
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged

ok guys,Smile

lets play gameLOL.........I will write few lines (about td fast forwared).......then you guys can continue the story where i am going to end............LOL

it will be lot of fun.........Wink

ok here it goes.......... Tongue

Dk was sitting in his rocking chair and thinking about the night when disha came to his room....
.....he took deep sigh....................I love you disha Heart...............I really love you Heart...............I need you Heart..........

.........suddenly he heard meera nurse voice......dk sir...dk sir........jaldi aaiye.........wo disha madam.........dk hearing this...........he rush towards disha's room.... wondering what might happen to disha.....Confused
disha...disha..........he is trying to walk fast to see his lady love.........and he saw meera nurse.....dk sir wo dishaji.............kya huwa disha ko............and he enters disha's room and he saw..............?LOL

please continue from here.................Wink

Back to Top Drop A Drop A Send a balloon to this memberSend a balloon to this member

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> </>

pooja1_76

: 150
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Disha was lying on a floor. Dk shell shocked ask meera to get some water Meera brings water and mean time DK has braught disha on his lap ...

DK feeds her some water and she opens her eyes imidiatlly. Smile's at him and says got you. (meera is gone from the room by now to give mediicine to sumitra) DK is taken back and says angrily what is all this Disha you scared me to death was this a joke.

disha all romentically puts her both hands on his neck and says yes it was a joke. I wanted to see how much you love me so I asked nurse meera to tell you i fainted.... and while saying this she is bringing him closer to her now they are very close to each other they bothe can hear each others breathing and Disha is pulling him more and more closer to her...... even you can feel the heat and

Back to Top Drop A Drop A Send a balloon to this memberSend a balloon to this member

IMAN
Groupie

: 160
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Nice prediction pooja1_76

Asian Princess

: 173
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Winkok i'll carry it on....

disha is pulling dk closer and closer to her !!! Upto the point where dk is litreally on top of her.........dk i'll never ever leave mehin sirf tumhari disha who sirf tumhari dk....gets all happy and wide eyed .....he picks..disha up on his shoulders..and carries her on her shoulders..dushyant what are u doijng put me down........Wink..he carries to his bedroom and shuts the door............Wink

feel free to continue guys..........WinkLOL

Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani Wink

Get the Free
Alexa Toolbar!

simran21

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

SmileSmileSmile

Clap..........still carrying disha in his strong muscular arms..........and passionately looking in her eyes.....he slowly puts disha on his bed.........disha's hands are still around his neck......she pulls him closer and closer to her.........he says disha i love you Heart..........and he has little tears in his  eyes...........disha looking in his eyes...... she slowly kiss on his eyes and says i love you too.....dushyant Heart..........dk kisses her on her lips..........and disha closes her eyes............and dk was about to off the lamp.....he heard telephone bell ringing............. Wink

Then...............................Cry

Princes_Mad!

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed DK and Disha looked at each other and laughed DK said is phone ko bhi abhi bajna hai he pulls the phone wire out Wink and goes back on Disha and says tum itni asani se mujhse bach nahin sakti Disha says accha she then pushes him off her and tries to go but DK holds on to her palo Embarrassed which perfectly fell LOL down he then came and kept pulling it off her they got closer and closer then ............ Clap
Luv Mad!!! Embarrassed

sabjsc

: 161
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

YA'LL ARE RAUNCHY!Tongue

-SABJSC

bubbles
Groupie

: 159
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

before i continueLOLi gotta stop laughing....you guys think of very frisky thingsWink ok so read on.......................

dk, please stop 'agar koi andar agaya to?' (what if someone comes in?). dk says ' no one will come in because no one dares to disturb dk without his permission'

disha says ' o really' and gives him a smile, both continue to look at each other, dk moves closer and closer to her, disha's heart beat picks up pace.

disha starts to close her eyes and dk grabs her around her waist.........

bubbles
Groupie

: 159
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

there's a loud noise outside , disha and dk look stunned.....'who could it be so late at night' they thought to themselves

abhilasha80

: 151
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

WinkIt turns out to Sumitra & Gargi who were making all the fuss outside of DK's bedroom. Both DK & Disha run out to see what the commotion was all about. It appears that Gargi is bad mouthing Sumitra for ruining her (Gargi's) life! Angry

DK, of course, goes to support his mother and says "how dare you speak this way to my mother - under my roof? My father only loved one woman in his life and she's standing in front of you! You can never messure up to my mother hence my father couldn't love you. But you refuse to accept that and if anyone is to be blamed for your -so called ruined life - it's only you - and YOU alone"Angry

With this comment all present are stunned! Garbi, completely flabbergased says "Don't you try to talk down to me Sunny! I have to power and if & when I please I can kick you and your lousy mother out of this house"

DK - Wrong! This house is under my wife's name - DISHA. Whom I love dearly (Disha, completely stunned and rather turned on by DK's comment - wink at him Wink) DK smiled back Embarrassed

Gargi - Please Sunny, don't bore me Dead

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> < name=google_ads_ marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-3952229324342781&dt=1113736565046&lmt=1113736565&at=120x90_0ads_al_s&output=&channel=1765103254&url=http%3A%2F%2Findia-forums.com%2Fforum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D25882&color_bg=FDFFCA&color_text=000000&color_link=0000CC&color_url=008000&color_border=FDFFCA&ref=http%3A%2F%2Findia-forums.com%2Fforum_topics.asp%3FFID%3D35%26PN%3D6&u_h=864&u_w=1152&u_ah=834&u_aw=1152&u_cd=32&u_tz=-420&u_his=19&u_java=true" Border=0 width=120 scrolling=no height=90 allowTransparency></>

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> </>

< src="http://3.adbrite.com/mb/text_group.php?sid=21228&newwin=1&br=1" =text/> Save $$ on US Calls
Plans start at $7.95/mo. Free Phone

Other Channels
www.India-Forums.in
Discussion Forum

General Discussion
Love & Friendship
Mobile / Wireless
College & University
Computers, Science, Technology
Fashion and Beauty
Miscellaneous
Health & Fitness
Paranormal/Spirituality
Sports
Travel
Food, Drinks & Recipes
Bollywood Movies
Hollywood Movies
Music
Bollywood Celebs
Hollywood Celebs
Jokes / Humor
Sher O Shayri
Chit - Chat

Sign in | Register Now

Drop A Drop A Send a balloon to this memberSend a balloon to this member Topic: Anyone Interested?
Author
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

ok i'll give it another gooo........

choti ma didn't you hear that this house is under my name..and in my housei'd apperciate if you kept he noise level down at this time of night please..and kaki would you please evacuate the building..yeh sharfo ka gha hai..and we'd apperciate it if you come and visit during the day....and if you can help it not at alll..hehhehe....

kaki storms off..disha gives one cold stare at gargi,,and please choti ma why don't you concentrate on yourself sometimes instead of buttin into others life..and please don't worry about badi hum hain na to look after her.....chalo dushaynt lets go...mujhe toh booth need arre hai.....and plese choti ma hallyway ki light off kardna ..thanks.....and walks off with dk smiling away behind her.....

sence ends on gargi shocked face.....hehehhe..

please do continue..

Love Asian princess

annumika

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

wow u guys are very creative... too bad its not really gonna happen...?  what do u think?

prakriti
Groupie

: 171
Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

then while they r walkin down the hallway, disha slips and dk catches her. They stare at each other.............................then Sumitra starts shoutin..............dk and dish race down to her room.

Plz continue

Prem+Kareena

Ashmit+Pooja

Kumud+Garv

Kripa+Agnand

Ayush+Kavia

ME+ Mike

td_dhoom

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone, Smile

First of all I thank you all for responding this post.everyone has done a great job I appreciate it.our story is taking good shape.but pls don't stop here continue writing....lets see how far we can take this story.......... Wink

Clap

Get the Free
Alexa Toolbar!

td_dhoom

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

.........sumitraji on her bed shouting and meera nurse trying to give her medicine.......dk...Maa, Maa...tujhe kya hogaya....abhi tu theek thi.......disha....mummiji.......shant ho jayee....she took medicine from meera and give to sumitraji.........she had her medicine and she sleeps......disha tells meera to go and have sleep she will be there with mummyji.....hearing this dk looks at her........ LOL

annumika

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

DK gives Disha a little disappointed look, but also a respectful look that says Thanks Disha, thanks for taking such good care of Maa.  Disha smiles and sits down next to Maa.  DK sits down next to her and says "Disha, you're tired after a long day today... you go on and go to sleep in your room and I'll take care of Maa."  Disha says, "No DK, I'm okay, really.  I want to help Mummy Ji... please let me help."  DK says, "Okay Disha, as you wish.  Good Night... I'll see you tomorrow morning."  "Good Night DK," says Disha.  Tomorrow morning comes and Disha brings Chai to Maa and...

Edited by annumika on 09 April 2005 at 5:27pm

ugababe

: 170
Posted: 09 April 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

she sees that mummy ji is still sleeping and keeps the chai on the table!

She tells  meera to call her if mummy ji gets up and goes back into the kitchen!!!! As she's making another cup of tea and DK's favorite parathas She starts thinking of the night before............ (She feels like DK's scent is all around her) Her thoughts start drifting off..... and

She lets out a painful scream!!!!!!!!!!! and sees that she has ct herself....

DK is scared out of his mind and Struggles to get to Disha !!!!!

He sees Disha holding her bloody finger and.........

*khushi*

cosmo_gurl
Groupie

: 158
Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

helps her wash the finger in the sink....... all this while he's like disha why did u come in the kitchen? what was the need?

disha: i was making parathas for u

dk: tumhe kaisi maloom ki mujhe aloo ke parathe bohot pasand hain...

disha: quitly to herself (jise hum chahte hai uski har ek pasand na pasand maloom honi chahia)

dk: tumne kuch kaha disha

disha: nahin to maine to kuch nahi kaha....

dk: ok disha ab tum aaram karogi... or aajse kitchen mein anna band....

disha : (as she is about to leave.... dk was trying to catch her hand.... but accidently catches her paloo... or sari)

guess who enters: sania!!!

annumika

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Since no one's writing... let's give it another try... here i go:

Sania:  DK!  What are you doing?!?!

Disha:  Uh... hi Sania... when did you come?

DK:  Um... Sania!  It's not what it looks like!  I was just... uh...

Sania:  I'm outta here DK!

Disha:  DK, what happened to Sania?

DK:  Sania... don't leave!  I can explain!

Sania:  What about all the promises you made to me, DK?  How can you forget them like this?

what happens next..... continue from here plz:

Princes_Mad!

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Then Sanya said:

Sanya: Tumne mujhe is dayan(witch) ke wajah se itna bada dhoka diya, mein tumhe kabhie maaf nahin karoongi Disha

DK then gets his eyes full of anger and slaps Sanya as she called his Juliet a witch!!!

DK: Tumhare itni himmat ke tumne Disha ko dayan kaha

Sanya: (Crying) Toh kaunsa asamaan toot para, yeh toh tumhare saath sirf ek contract ke wajah se hai

DK: Contract he sahi lekin tumhe hamare personal mamalon mein dhakal dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai

Sanya: Kya, tum aur Disha, personal mamlon

DK: Sanya, ainda se mere ghar mein aane se pehle das baar sochle na kyun ke Disha tumhe maaf kardegi kyunke uska dil bada hai lekin mera nahin hai

Sanya: Kyun, maine kuch galat toh nahin kaha yeh hai ek dayan, a BITCH!!

DK: (Slaps her) Tumko mere biwi ke bare mein kuch bhi kehne ka koi haq nahin hai

Sanya: Kaun si biwi!!

DK: Is biwi ki, Disha ke jis se main bahut pyaar karta hoon...

Disha is soooo shocked
Sanya is Crying and also very surprised and shocked
DK is very happy to have made his point clear

Can some1 know write what else will happen, what will Disha and Sanya say and also DK plz make it positive not fighting between the 2 D's plz!!!

Luv mad!

Author
td_dhoom

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged

then Dk says to sania:haan sania yehi sach hai,i love disha very much.......i can't live without her...

sania after a little pause......

sania:dk....pyar to main ne bhi kya tumsa.....lekin main janti hun tum ne muhhse kabhi pyaar nahi kya......tum ne shayad kabhi kisi ladki se pyaar nahin kya......aur main ye bhi jaanti hun ke tum ne sirf disha se pyaar kiya......aur aaj main wo pyaar tumhari aankhon main dekh sakti hun........

dk:sania,tum ek achi ladki ho aur main jaanta hun tumhe ek acha sathi mil jaayega.....shayad mujh se bhi acha........lekin main sirf disha se pyaar karta hun..........

sania:says to her self...(tumse acha to koi nahin ho sakta dk...)....

still disha listening to all these conversation........

sania:look at dk who is standing beside disha holding her hand.......says dk today i am very happy to see you happy...atleast you got your love and i believe that pyaar ka doosra naam khurbani hai.....and she left.......

as she was leaving she feels someone kept hands on her  shoulder from back and she turns and she saw........

pls continue.........

simran21

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

and she saw disha.........who have sorry and feeling bad for you kind of a look on her face...........

disha:sania....

sania:disha kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai.......

disha: pls sania meri baat to suno

sania:mujhe tumse koi shikayat nahi hai disha........tum janti ho disha main ne bahut din dk ke saath guzare hai par main ne kabhi is ki aankhon main apne liye pyaar nahi dekha..........wo pyaar jo ek aurat dekhna chahti hai ..........

disha tum bahut lucky ho jo tumhe dk jaisa husband mila jo tum se bahut pyaar karta hai............

as they were talking they heard someone's footsteps......they both look at the door ...............

continue..... please

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Ok i'll continue after simarn21 since no one else is replying...

dish and sanya are talkin to each other and Dk listening to them when they hear foot steps ..they booth look at the door

Its Vedant..!

Vedant : (he doesnt notice the 3 ) arre dish...(when his eyes go on the crying sanya)

sanya ..really embarrased quickly wipes her tears...

Vedant : MY MY MY...sab theek to hain na?

Sanya: (smiles...now that she is all gooddy good in our version!) Kuch nahi..Mein to sirf yaha invitation dene ayee thi..aaj sham ko maine ek choti si party rakhi hain..bus thode se close friends aa rahe hain ...mein chahti hoon ke tum teeno meri party mein aao.

DK: Oh sure ...hum dono (indicating disha) aa jaayenge...

Disha: lekin dk...mummyji..

DK: Vedant hain na...woh ma ko dekh lega..kyun vedant?

Vedant : (in a unhappy tone...) theek hain...tum jao disha ke saath ..mein badi mom ka dyan rakhonga...

Dk and disha are both really excited to go the party...

In the evening...disha is in her room getting ready ..when Dk knocks on the closed door

Disha : kya hain dk?

DK: Tumhe kaise pata chala ke mein ho?

Dish: tumhare siwai aur kaun ho sakta hain jo itna impatient ho

Dk : (laughs) Accha lekin tum yeh darwasa to kholo

Dish: Mein change kar rahi hoon

dk (naughtily) Mein andar aa jao kyaWink?

Dish: Dk ....tum bahut besharam hote jaa rahe ho..

DK: Mein aur besharam? aur tum jo kabse andar bethi ho uska kya? (getting annoyed) disha ab tum jaldi darwasa kholo..warna pata chala ke yaha tum bahar nikli aur waha party khatam

Disha opens the door...she is wearing a strapless Red dress with 2 slits..one on each side..

Our hottie is compltely mesmerised by her...and just keeps staring at her..
Disha: Kya hua?

Dk: (no response..he is still in his dream world)

Disha : (getting bored now ) DK...

DK: (fianlly comes out of itLOL) Ha??...Waise tum is dress mein bahut acchi lag rahi ho..

Disha (blushes) Thanks...ab chale?

Dk and dish both leave for the party..

At the party...

Sorry guys ..made it really long...
-Bomby!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Is it ok if i continue...

as noone else is:

At the party:

Dk and Disha go in the party's sanya says come in Disha and Dk i mean Mr and Mrs.shegal. All sania's friends are dancing while Disha and DK go on sit down on a table they both stare into each other's eyes Dk and Disha finally come out of their "Dream world"

Dk----- Disha tum champaigne lo gi ya wine ya plain juice.

Disha------ Plain Juice teek rahe ga

Dk----- Waiter Waiter!!.

Waiter--- Yes sir would you like anything?

Dk------Em plain juice for mam and Get me em Juice as well ( looking at Disha)

Waiter---- Ok sir it will be here in a minute.

Sania----- Dk Disha why don't you two dance.

Dk looks at Disha and finally says ok Sania.

Dk----------- Disha would you want to dance as i can't

Disha----- Come on Dk i just want to dance with you you can hold me as support

Dk both go t the dance floor!!!

What happens next!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top