Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Blog - Where is Ashu the MAN?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guess the virtual world majorly thinks alike...

Posted by: D K on 8 hours ago

Dear writer director ji where is the man in ashu why the hell is he shown so hesitant and dabbu. He is "The Man" in the relationship and his charecter shown so underplay and rohan's overplay

Posted by: pratik on 7 hours ago

what we saw some time ago in KTLK as MB's portrayal of Dr.Ashutosh, a very strong,handsome,brooding character.. which he did it so naturally that no other actor could have done justice with that role

Posted by: sim on 4 hours ago

Why why why does Ashu have to go and tell Mallika everything. Such an idiot he is - even if u are good friends - do u go and tell all your private conversations and plans to her - when he knows that M

Posted by: swati yeole on 2 hours ago

Now a days they are giving more importance to Rohan character than Ashu ,why everytime when Nidhi is in problem they shown Rohan helped her rather than Ashu,She didnt share her problem also with Ashu, 

Posted by: priyanka on 2 hours ago

first of all y the time of dis serial is changing????i think it must not change.and y mohnish behl is sharing everything with malika and not with armaan...this is really very stupid...and y ashutosh i  

*Click on the hyperlinks to read*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Every body has got thinking brains..spoon feeding at age of 42...Ashu character is a big time LOW...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ashleigh the brain surgeon is being depicted as a shy retiring brainless abla naar  Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know to keep his frandship with hyperMallika separate from his relationship with Nidhi.  As for dancing, I am with him - Ash can's dance saala... but, he needs to learn that what matters is romance😵... Nidhi was WILLING to go to violin concert FOR HIM.  He needs to RECIPROCATE!  Armaan needs to beat him violently with the VIOLIN danda
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS Tanu...yeah, those who access internet think alike.. ;) I guess CVs dont have the facility. They are busy hiding Ashu behind Mallu ki pallu :D :D
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh...universal same opinion...wonder when it will gussofy in CVs brains...a brain surgeon have no brains when it comes to romance and need advice from all and sundry !!! Haila kya kar diya uske character ka in CVs ne !!!😒

TFS Tanu :)
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhalobasa

TFS Tanu...yeah, those who access internet think alike.. ;) I guess CVs dont have the facility. They are busy hiding Ashu behind Mallu ki pallu :D :D

sacchi...he is being a baby
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Posted by: priyanka on 2 hours ago

first of all y the time of dis serial is changing????i think it must not change.and y mohnish behl is sharing everything with malika and not with armaan...this is really very stupid...and y ashutosh i  

*Click on the hyperlinks to read*

@bold- that seems to me a typical fan comment at the fb wall😆 some ppl can't differentiate between the actor and the character😆

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing Tanu.
This seems to be a universal grouse among all viewers.
Even I was irritated yesterday when he told Mallu about the disco thing...But then one thought struck me...If Nidhi shares everything she does or says to Ashu with Rohan then Why can't Ashu share his thoughts with Mallu?????? After all he and Mallu have been friends for a much longer time than Nidhi and Rohan! Also he genuinely believes that Mallu is a true friend and is totally oblivious of her evil plans to separate Ashni...

Ashu could share his thoughts with Armaan but Armaan may be busy...He only stays with him whereas Mallika works with him..They are together for the greater part of the day...

Don't know if my thinking is correct but just wanted to share my thoughts...And maybe I am trying my best to justify the Cvs thought processes to pacify myself only!!!!!! 
fiona18 thumbnail

TFS Tanu..

The cvs have really lost the track n they ruining this show by not planning a gud storylineWhere is AshNi's relationship even heading at the moment? The only reason  i was liking  this show in the very initial stage was MB... AshNi's chemistry, unique  concept, their relationship.. So what exactly is their relationship status right now? They are hardly shown their chemistry their relationship.. Nidhi is busy with her good friend Rohaan and MB is busy with Mallika sharing each n everthing.. 

He deserves so much better.. - I thought after the violin scene they will show some progress in their relationship. Nothing happened. I think cvs  shouldd change the serial name coz except Mallika n Suhasini no one is talking about this relationship... 

bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

<font color="#006600">Thanx for sharing Tanu.</font>

<font color="#006600">This seems to be a universal grouse among all viewers.</font>
<font color="#006600">Even I wasirritatedyesterday when he told Mallu about the disco thing...But then one thought struck me...If Nidhi shareseverythingshe does or says to Ashu with Rohan then Why can't Ashu share his thoughts with Mallu?????? After all he and Mallu have been friends for a much longer time than Nidhi and Rohan! Also he genuinely believes that Mallu is a true friend and is totally oblivious of her evil plans to separate Ashni...</font>
<font color="#006600">
</font>
<font color="#006600">Ashu could share his thoughts with Armaan but Armaan may be busy...He only stays with him whereas Mallika works with him..They are together for the greater part of the day...</font>
<font color="#006600">
</font>
<font color="#006600">Don't know if my thinking is correct but just wanted to share my thoughts...And maybe I am trying my best to justify the Cvs thought processes to pacify myself only!!!!!!</font>

But Nidhi knows that Rohan is helping her lovelife. Even if rohan has any special feelings towards her, Nidhi does not know that. She only know that Rohan is the one, because of whom, she and ashu are together now. So she trusts him. She knows that rohan will help him no matter what.

But on the other hand Mallika has repeatedly admitted to ashu that she does not like nidhi, she loves ashu and wants him, age gap relationship is not right blah blah blah...
Knowing all these why he still acts as her puppet, even in real life we dont tell every details of our love life to our best friends

Having said all these, Mehek I understand your situation. Everyday I try the same, try to see the things from CVs pov...but fails miserably...
I believe the persons in creative team are not normal human being :(