-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
after watching today's episode ...i really bad fill for megha poor woman...his FIL not allowed her to do work...tanu take her money...renu tauntt . they froce her to say sorry rastohi...MIL always blame her uuufff

i say hats of to megha  how she tolerated all this megha jaldi se jaldi needs mohan's friendship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Once she will realise that mohan is not really the insensitive type that she thinks, she will become friendly, i think. 

misty85 thumbnail
I think she'll realise soon... today mohan showed his sensitive side twice. First when he was talking to koyal & when he heard the shriek of guru... it's just that his words are harsh but he has a heat of gold... on the contrary there is renu who accused of mohan of bad behaviour but she can't see her son's mistakes & irresponsible behaviour ... and saroj she cares for her sons only ... there is nothing wrong when it comes to her well being of her son... not even sacrificing somebody's self-respect...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
i am not understand...why MIL always blame to megha...Amar nahi he usme megha ki kya galti he..?
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

I think she'll realise soon... today mohan showed his sensitive side twice. First when he was talking to koyal & when he heard the shriek of guru... it's just that his words are harsh but he has a heat of gold... on the contrary there is renu who accused of mohan of bad behaviour but she can't see her son's mistakes & irresponsible behaviour ... and saroj she cares for her sons only ... there is nothing wrong when it comes to her well being of her son... not even sacrificing somebody's self-respect...

well said👏

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree with TM, wats wrong with ladies working , like said if its not allowed in time of dire need , dont give them good education yaar 

had Amar been alive would MIL encourage say sorry say sorry taunting ????? 

Jiji is the only one who understands the gal 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
21st century still our society's thinking  not changed  for woman.

sad but truth.😔