1st Feb,11 :WU: Pradeeps Promotion -Failed Mission

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

AMSTeshachmilwebmiss_patel5aloklucknowkamuraliSun-LoveShalinviraf4usushavviArvifanameetasingh4KhaLidaHcherieLoversevaknuttycleoSriBriniiii-Khush-LoveTVShowschucklebuddyanna44kaverianjubalajyoti06swethasyam08SandstoneTani91shanti05Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st Feb,11 :WU: Pradeeps Promotion -Failed Mission" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu,

Saw superfast Mona coming back looks like in Rajdhani express when she knew something is wrong and Pradeep did'nt get his promotion , and confronted him

Biwi hoto aise...

Abhi we got to see if she will confront that guy who Niharaika is in love and  whether Pradeep will stop her according to the article u posted earlier

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipsy00Armu4evaswethasyam08

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Shanti..it feels sooo good to hv mona bck... god i wanted to hug my screen Hug

M liking d show already...hope interesting twists cum up...ekta is de queen of twisters...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipsy00rups2408swethasyam08shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Armu!

loved todays episode. they showed the bonding of husband n wife so good that the way Pradeep spoke, Mona understood that something is wrong. Clap and returned immediately. 

loving this serial and specially Mona.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarups2408shanti05

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot for lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
in the precap : the way Mona goes haawww when pradeep says about kissing on the lips was sooo cute :))

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update. Yes, It is awesome to see Mona on the small screen. She is looking like a typical wife - loving her in this new avatar... This is one of the few shows that my hubby said will watch with me so it is more special for me..

Hi Shanti, how are you doing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Anju doing good, Yes glad to see Mona back, She brings a smile to my face always.Embarrassed
Its a different avataar of hers  from Jassi so it will be interesting to watch

Will look for to seeing you around.

Mona as a mom and wife would be great, and asusual she lights up teh screen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.