Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, it seemed like an appropriate time for a contest to mark the occasion. I hope that we see a lot of participation in the contest so we can make this a success.

This contest will be a romantic couples sig/VM/OS contest - which means really that members can either submit a signature entry, videomix (VM) or a one-shot fanfic (OS) on any romantic couple in the show OR you can do all three (you can basically participate in any combination sig/VM/OS categories). It's up to you. But before you submit the entries, here are a couple of rules for the contest.

Rules

• The entries can be made on any romantic couple in the show that you'd like. 
  • Please submit no more than TWO entry for each section of the contest -  signature. VM and/or OS. So at the most, each member can submit six entries total - two for the signature, two for the VM and two for the OS.
  • Since the voting will be done anonymously, please do not tag your VMs or your signature entry with your name or ID. Any identifying hints in the VM will lead to immediate disqualification. 
  • The completed VMs can be uploaded on Zshare (www.zshare.net), Hostingcup (www.hostingcup.com) or Videobam (www.videobam.com). Please do NOT upload videos on Youtube until after the contest is over, at which point you can also add your personalized tags to the video.
  • Similarly for OS, please do not plagiarize on previous ideas posted by yourself or someone else in the forum. The OS should be new and YOURS. Any plagiarism in the matter will lead to an immediate disqualification and a possible warning.
  • The signature should be no more than 550 x 400 in size. Sigs that are bigger than this indicated size will not be included in the voting round.
  • The OS should be no more than 500 words maximum. Any more  and it will not be included in the voting round.
  • Similarly, theVM should be no more than 5 minutes max. Any VM longer than that will not be included in the voting round.
  • Please do NOT advertize your submission through PM or otherwise. Any occurrence of the same will lead to immediate disqualification.
  • Please PM all entries to myself (-Fivr-). Please use "BALH Valentine's Day Contest - signature/OS/VM" as your subject, with the signature, OS or VM depending on what you're submitting. 
  • The deadline to submit your entries will be February 12th 2012.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or post in this thread. Smile

Edited by -Fivr- - 01 February 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

swathipatilharibol79crystal30Nancy_NUTSCelina_shamma92..Naina..saniya9919arvanumonamie111veena23sadffi--SONEE--iMadzmaris08-MariaMars-Sakshi_Deewanijyoti06lipshaaleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* Fall In Love - Sig/OS/VM Contest *~*" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thnk you so much... eagerly looking forward to thisDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_monamie111foslasadffi-Fivr-

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Anu

Mujhe pata hai kyun.. Tumme hara ne keliye koi nahi hai yahan..LOL
Will wait for a romantic VM.. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79Celina_monamie111sadffi

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Fivr StarStarStarStar

All the best to the participants ClapClapClap..I hope we get participation in this contest as after a long time we r hving a contest Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79monamie111foslasadffi-Fivr-oblivious.

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

I am looking forward to YOUR VM Anu...

U know what I am hinting at...
lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111sadffi

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Anu

Mujhe pata hai kyun.. Tumme hara ne keliye koi nahi hai yahan..LOL
Will wait for a romantic VM.. Wink

areh no yaar.. there r such gr8 VM makersClap i will just try my luck.. n i love to make RaYa VMs... doen't matter if i don't win.. at least i'll be a proud participantApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30monamie111sadffi

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haribol79

I am looking forward to YOUR VM Anu...

U know what I am hinting at...
lol