Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Its the time to D.I.S.C.O - Page 2

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Mallika asks " Nidhi kaisi hai" every single time Dr. A and she meet  πŸ˜†

And like the obedient boy he is, he spits out everything to Mallu momma

The only good thing- he's telling things after she asks him, and not on his own.  Thank the lord for small mercies

I've said it before and I say it again- even RanJi's love track isn't progressing logically.  There are bits and pieces of okayish things, but overall the love khichdi isn't well cooked. And it's a pity, because the duo are quite good looking. Atleast for me, that isn't the way I'd fall in love 😊.  I don't think the writer of this soap HAS ever fallen in LUUV - he's botched up big time.

PS- was there a body double for Nidhi at Dr. A's door? ( when they showed her from the back)

PPS- Interesting bit about Ranga's house life- don't figure him for the henpecked guy though- so I don't think he's married yet.
Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
awesome sausesome update once gain tanu
grrr... I knew it1 ashu wud tell evrything to momma mallu

by the way, is Dr.Rangnath married??? that wud be a shocking twist. I mean the way the lady was shouting at him and he saying 'karta hoon meri maa' sounds like a pati-patni interaction. πŸ˜• May be this guy is flirting with her ; if that is indeed the case, anji is for a big heart break
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aekiel

I think Mallika asks " Nidhi kaisi hai" every single time Dr. A and she meet  πŸ˜†

And like the obedient boy he is, he spits out everything to Mallu momma

The only good thing- he's telling things after she asks him, and not on his own.  Thank the lord for small mercies

I've said it before and I say it again- even RanJi's love track isn't progressing logically.  There are bits and pieces of okayish things, but overall the love khichdi isn't well cooked. And it's a pity, because the duo are quite good looking. Atleast for me, that isn't the way I'd fall in love 😊.  I don't think the writer of this soap HAS ever fallen in LUUV - he's botched up big time.

PS- was there a body double for Nidhi at Dr. A's door? ( when they showed her from the back)

PPS- Interesting bit about Ranga's house life- don't figure him for the henpecked guy though- so I don't think he's married yet.

no it,s not
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha

And what is with Ranga...is this guy married or what

i predict he is stayng as PG wid sum girl/girls πŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so mallu is stretching the Age gap...
and difference in taste...

she is doing a good job...but I always think ppl should experience something before judging it...so a visit to the Disc...might be fun...and if Ashu still doesn't likes it...well he should make it very clear...

Q...why do ppl think Disc is all about loud music and youngsters dancing/jumping up and down...they do have a bar and table to sit and ppl can enjoy a drink (with loud music)...

Anj is realizing her pheelings...Good...I only wonder who's clothes Ranga was iring...but as he already washed away his past (credit tanu) I will think it's his sister or neighbours sister...

Me a goner for MB expresion when Ashu saw Nidz in the doorway...and they share the same dream...

sosoramy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updateπŸ‘
Who was that girl who gave Ranga even more kapde? is ranga married ?
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

i predict he is stayng as PG wid sum girl/girls πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† that wud be fun when anji  knows abt it
but jokes apart, why wud he wash & iron clothes of a random girl? Don't remember the movie but there was one where the guy has a nagging wife and hence  flirts away with every girl he meets when he is away frm home.
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shali

so mallu is stretching the Age gap...

and difference in taste...

she is doing a good job...but I always think ppl should experience something before judging it...so a visit to the Disc...might be fun...and if Ashu still doesn't likes it...well he should make it very clear...

Q...why do ppl think Disc is all about loud music and youngsters dancing/jumping up and down...they do have a bar and table to sit and ppl can enjoy a drink (with loud music)...

Anj is realizing her pheelings...Good...I only wonder who's clothes Ranga was iring...but as he already washed away his past (credit tanu) I will think it's his sister or neighbours sister...

Me a goner for MB expresion when Ashu saw Nidz in the doorway...and they share the same dream...

yaat i too, dat was sooo romantic! and only d best moment in d epi, MB  was tooo good, i just hope  ki woh  fasla jaldi se tai ho and ashu can see his dream to fulfill
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamil

πŸ˜† that wud be fun when anji  knows abt it
but jokes apart, why wud he wash & iron clothes of a random girl? Don't remember the movie but there was one where the guy has a nagging wife and hence  flirts away with every girl he meets when he is away frm home.

he mus hv had a past wid her n dumped her n now she refuses to budge .. kinda like garam masala πŸ˜³
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

I wonder when will Ashu grow up...πŸ€ͺ

why should he...
he already has mommy Maalu at his right side...and papa Armaan at his left...
both will guide him through the end off this relation...