Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Its the time to D.I.S.C.O

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
' Its the time to D.I.S.C.O -- 
                 Mr. Ashu kaho apni kamariya ko.. ke zara KHISKO' 

OK.. beheno and unke bhaiyo (see no one is my bro hereπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†) ...lets see aaj ki TAZA Khabar in the Land of AshNi & RanJi ..who are both facing some turbulent and unexpected GUST of DISCO FEVER! 

RanJi Land:  The Weather here looks to be getting increasingly ROMANTIC !

It began with 'Nele Nele ambar par chand jab chaye.. ' in bg as RanJi r seen GROOVING at a Disc on 'Party abhi baki hai' ! What made the occassion more memorable was that... none of Rangas EX-Conquests dropped on RanJi like a bomb... making Ranga comment that.. it mus b his LUCKY day! πŸ˜³

Things got so exciting that an enticed Anjie ..culdn stop raving about her MAN's MOVES on the dance floor .. to Nidhi making Nidhi go 'J' πŸ˜† so much so that... the besties started to quarrel on the respective.. DANCING Skills or the Lack of it.. in their partners!! 

Guess it indeed was Ranga's lucky day coz when Anjie (who was made to realise of her falling for Ranga by Nidhi) ...just CALLED n DIN ARRIVE in person at Rangas place to PROFESS her LOVE n therefore din catch him ...washing.. n later ironing ..

🀣 W O M E N 's outfits πŸ€£πŸ€£

A shaking Ranga begged Anjie not to come to meet him and promised to take her someplace else πŸ˜†

AshNi Land: The Weather here is predicted to be STORMY and anytime soon!

Spurred on by Anjies challenge regarding Ashu's ability or inability to DANCE at the DISC , Nidhi arrived at Hubbys house asking Hubby to join her for the JIGGY .. but not before making Hubby open the door n exclaim that he has dreamt several times of Nidhi opening the DOOR for him! β˜ΊοΈ A delighted Nidhi wondered aloud as to WHEN the distance between dreams and reality will end! β˜ΊοΈ  (Hai.. mai mar jawa gur khake) 

Baffled by Nidhis ORDERS, hubby protested saying that he cant dance... since he has no interest!  A stubborn WIFEY ..demanded Hubby to consent as ..theres always a FIRST TIME and that he ought not to have objection dancing with her!   Before Hubby could utter a word, Wifey walked strait past him! πŸ˜²

The next day when Ashu went to check on Mallu and she mentioned Nidhi, Ashu (the faithful pup he is) ...parroted the details of Nidhis invite making Mallu execute her PLAN of hitting on AshNi age gap work out perfectly..! She not only stressed on the AGE GAP but also assigned Ashu the responsibility of being the more mature and hence accomodative PARTNER n therefore asked him to JOIN Nidhi! πŸ˜²

Weather Bulletin LATE at 8pm ends here... the Prediction for tomorrow is that... 

---- while AshNi Land will experience Turbulence of Anger/ Emotions/ Disapointment ..there is a HOPE of Hubby keeping Wifeys wish.. (n u can thank Devi Mallu for that)

----similarly RanJi Land will experience... Romance with some surprise Turbulence ...read Rangas STREE-seva 

Precap --- Nihan tell DB that they are going to a Disc and come at Ashu's place and Nidhi is disappointed to see Ashu not ready! 

Bit Fillerish... but RanJi seemed to be on track... tho like Ranga said.. it was a bit TOO FAST!

Loved AshNis one liners to each other loads πŸ˜³

Ahem ahem... heres a dekko at Nidhis baby ...

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu...ur update is as usual funny and very enlightening ...will watch the episode tomorrow...had a long day...sleepy so will catch up with the discussion and episode tomorrow...

But am mad at Ashu...God does he have to tell M everything...where is Armaan these days ??? Itna cost cutting ho raha hai ki Love guru ke eivaj Love gurumai de di gayi hai ????

Aaare Ashu apne faisle kabhi toh khud liya karo...pathetic ...:((
vvega thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Felt yesterdays Ashu-Nidhis conversation was abruptly finished off. Hated a number of things in todays episode. First of all how long is Mallu going to repeat her sob sob story to Ashu and us. Secondly whts with this Dr. A confiding everything is Mallu. Is Dr A. deaf  and cannot see that Mallu is keeping on harping the same age gap thing. I think the Cvs didnt have much to write as most of the dialogues were of repeative nature. But still hoping that something good will turn out from this whole thing else I am going to be very 😑😑😑.
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update.

Is Mallu Mata Ashu's mom or what...oh for goodness sake when is this guy gonna learn to take decisions regarding his love life by himself ...is he gonna ask Mallu Mata for advice also once he's married to Nidhi...keep wondering abt that 😑
If he continues this way...he's heading straight for his destruction I tell ye
Armu4eva thumbnail
I wonder when will Ashu grow up...πŸ€ͺ
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 realy dis is uttar crap. i m just sick and tired of  mallus, 12 yrs old " dosti aur pyaar ki nautanki" and  what is wrong with ashu yaar?  when his eyes will open when when? why can,t he keep  his personal talks with himself,? we all r angry isn,t it

but just think once  if it will arman he also share  with him coz he is also his friend like mallika, but d main mistake sorry it,s not a mistake it,s blunder ashu is making inspite of knowing dat mallika don,t like nidhi, and she love him, he keep shairing his lovelife with him, i think he has too much faith on mallu mata😑e to lafg raha hai kucha jyada hi dil saf hai sayed ashu ji ka? aree ashuji  taniq apni jo aankhiya hai  naunko kholiye, aur samjhiye asli baat"
Mimoha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dr. A seriously lacks emotional intelligence. Good that he is a surgeon where skills matter more. I hope Malika's plan goes awry as always. I can handle her repetitive scheming but not her success. Some mystery added to Ranga's character today. Interesting. 
eshasrk thumbnail
And what is with Ranga...is this guy married or what
saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update, as usual😊 will watch it later...

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mimoha

Dr. A seriously lacks emotional intelligence. Good that he is a surgeon where skills matter more. I hope Malika's plan goes awry as always. I can handle her repetitive scheming but not her success. Some mystery added to Ranga's character today. Interesting. 

ya i m agreed with you too, but  what is it? wife or something else, like live-in? or a shairing accomodation with a girl? what it is?