TOI - Roshni Chopra gets scuba diving certificate

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
The 31-year-old took a Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) course, while holidaying in Koh Samui in Thaliand.

"At first, it was difficult as you have to learn to breathe from your mouth that too under water. Also, being bitten by jelly fish on the 1st day was the most irritating part and I was quite aggravated with my husband to have taken me on such a vacation. But after the first week training, when we actually did the dive and saw the amazing under water life," Roshni said in a statement.

Roshni made a name for herself in the showbiz by playing Pia in the serial " Kasamh Se" and later featured in shows like "Desi Girls" and " Comedy Circus".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Castle_Of_Glass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI - Roshni Chopra gets scuba diving certificate" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Castle_Of_Glass

Castle_Of_Glass

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article

KoolKunal

IF-Dazzler

KoolKunal

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top