Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Let's be honest...OH PLEASE!!!!

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Sandyha has basically lost Bhabo's trust completly. Shouldn't the CV's be focusing on Sandhya regaining this trust by finding out who got Bhabo arrested. If she can prove she not a liar then that is a step in the right direction. It's quite obivious that Bhabo being arrested has compounded the whole situation. If it was only the education then I don't think this woman would be so bitter towards her DIL. Looks like CVs has a case of amnesia. They showed us how easily Sandhya caught Meena when she set the store room on fire, but when it's about clearing her name all of a sudden she is no longer a detective. Her brain has stopped working. This story need to be logical as possible and I am not seeing logics here. A girl who wants to be an IPS will not have that kind of sheepish demeanor/character. OH PLEASE viewers are not stupid!!!! We know it's just a serial, but we need things and situations we can relate to. 

Edited by april2003 - 01 February 2012 at 3:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jag2112honeybeeesjnpAdd123b2011-Ramya-arshi_karish

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Agree with you that Sandy was shown as smart in finding the culprit in firesetting and the way she found the truth of complaint form and approached the magistrate and released Bhabho from jail...then suddenly, her education truth was revealed and Meena's hint on Sandhya making the complaint had made it worse...With Bhabho's deep hurt and then the 15-day test condition, Sandhya is feeling guilty and she has lost her thinking...now her focus is just to do what Bhabho tells her directly or indirectly...buy vegetables, sew the bag, etc. and get into her good books...she is not thinking anything beyond Bhabho's words...even the puppet show was Chotu's mastermind to help his bhabhi...guess and hope once the 15-day test is complete irrespective of the results, she will be back to her normal self...it would not take much time for her to get the phone number (if the police station had one) or any other clues and solve the issue.
-Ramya- Viewbie
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
agreee
Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

...even the puppet show was Chotu's mastermind to help his bhabhi...guess and hope once the 15-day test is complete irrespective of the results, she will be back to her normal self...it would not take much time for her to get the phone number (if the police station had one) or any other clues and solve the issue.

I am wondering if the CVs are trying to show that Sandhya is not street smart or that she has no common sense. Are they trying to say she can't think proper when under pressure? Well that makes no sense at all. It's not easy studying for a degree. Me personally If someone tell such a lie on me I will go all out to clear my name. A good name and your word is more important than anything else. Trust is important and she has lost that so no matter what she does Bhabo will not be please until that trust is regained.

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Are they trying to say she can't think proper when under pressure?

I am not sure about this but if it was just Sandhya clearing her name, her thinking and actions would have been better...now she is in the process of maintaining or proving Suraj's trust on her is right and as per Suraj and Bhabho's challenge or condition, is only focused on pleasing Bhabho.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top