Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
anand-supriya won the pair of the week...so u can think how others cud hv fared !  i saw kushal's skit & next one ...wondrg  how come TUSHAR DALVI is missing ??? either his name was given wrongly or he is going to enter FbF later ??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fu-bai-Fu 2 full 1 half (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Exactly mishkil, yest act ws too avg, bt where is Tushar, they might use later.

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
had some fun yest in the skits of Kushal-Rasika & digambar-hemangi...amita-jaywant wasn't so good.

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Quite avg skits on 2nd day and i dont know why hrishikesh-vishakha skit was given blast & standing ovation...but honours for the wk went to kushal-rasika who deserved it well.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Kushal - Rasika's act ws entertaining def, bt they changed the females yet again, nw Mangesh goes with Vishaka, their act of yest didnt go down too well with me, and Hrishikesh Namrata pair, thou this pair did lighten up the atmosphere.

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
amazing mimicry by sunil-tavde was highlt yest. vishakha-mangesh wr qt good ! othwise kushal was amazing...hrishikesh joshi was below par again. from tdy new pair  vijay patwardhan-satish tare will join the grp.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Why the heck tht Satish Tare gets back everywhere

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
anand-supriya skit was qt good ! i think one of the pair is thrown out - both not so known (yogesh soman and someone)...amita-jaywant quite avg & loud while hemangi kavi has improved a lot...Nilesh's anchorgin superb !

but i m really surprised to see Sr. actor, director, producer like Mahesh K playing 2nd fiddle to Swapnil and passing the same comments  as swapnil !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top