Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
had some fun yest in the skits of Kushal-Rasika & digambar-hemangi...amita-jaywant wasn't so good.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Quite avg skits on 2nd day and i dont know why hrishikesh-vishakha skit was given blast & standing ovation...but honours for the wk went to kushal-rasika who deserved it well.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kushal - Rasika's act ws entertaining def, bt they changed the females yet again, nw Mangesh goes with Vishaka, their act of yest didnt go down too well with me, and Hrishikesh Namrata pair, thou this pair did lighten up the atmosphere.
mishkil88 thumbnail
amazing mimicry by sunil-tavde was highlt yest. vishakha-mangesh wr qt good ! othwise kushal was amazing...hrishikesh joshi was below par again. from tdy new pair  vijay patwardhan-satish tare will join the grp.
*Resham* thumbnail
Why the heck tht Satish Tare gets back everywhere
mishkil88 thumbnail
anand-supriya skit was qt good ! i think one of the pair is thrown out - both not so known (yogesh soman and someone)...amita-jaywant quite avg & loud while hemangi kavi has improved a lot...Nilesh's anchorgin superb !

but i m really surprised to see Sr. actor, director, producer like Mahesh K playing 2nd fiddle to Swapnil and passing the same comments  as swapnil !
*Resham* thumbnail
ohh so tht pair got eliminated...yogesh soman and the other one..dont recollect tht female name...btw why does Mahesh K depending so much on Swapnil's comments...
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

ohh so tht pair got eliminated...yogesh soman and the other one..dont recollect tht female name...btw why does Mahesh K depending so much on Swapnil's comments...

i dont know if the elimination has started yet but they wr certainly removed.
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mala ha season 3rd season peksha tari bara vatla.Though to challenger jodi aani tura ka kay te ajun neet samajla nahi pan as far as acts are concerned ; they seem to be much better than 3rd season . Swapnil aani Mahesh kothare judges mahnun Nirmiti bai aani Most imp of all ; renuka peksha barech changle vatatat.😉 Pahilya don changlya seasons chi aathvan zali nakkich
mishkil88 thumbnail
Kushal & Rasika did outstdg skit...then sunil tawde was good but his partner (neha shitole or sugandha of kunku is below par so he's handicapped)...but anand-supriya skit was also quite funny.