Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

I, Me, Myself – Anas Rashid!

We all know him as the handsome, down to earth, supportive husband, Suraj in Star Plus's Diya aur Baati Hum.

Anas Rashid proves to be much more than the character he plays. His striking good looks, the ever-present twinkle in his eyes and a pleasant smile are the ones that draw you in when you see him. I me myself goes a step further to present to you the simple person within….

Rangmunch: What is the one thing you are grateful for in life?

Anas Rashid: I am grateful about the fact that I'm an Actor.

Rangmunch: What is the best thing you like about being an actor?

Anas Rashid: I think an actor is the most pampered child of God (smiles).

anas-rashid3Rangmunch: One thing that is missing in your life at the moment?

Anas Rashid: A Wife (laughs loudly). Actually my parents think its about time that I get married and settle down.

Rangmunch: What kind of a life partner are you looking for and what qualities are your parents looking for in the girl they want you to settle down with?

Anas Rashid: umm!! I want some one very simple who understands me and my profession or someone who is creative enough and motivates me in my work. (Continues after a pause) My parents want someone who would gel well with my family and be cordial and caring twoards everyone.

Rangmunch: Do good looks matter in a girl?

Anas Rashid: To a certain extent yes. She should be presentable with an appealing personality.

Rangmunch: As a husband, what would you do for your Better Half?

Anas Rashid: I would make her feel like the most gorgeous and beautiful woman alive on earth. I would make sure that all her desires and dreams are fulfilled and she experiences happiness in all that she does.

Rangmunch: What is the one thing you need to change about yourself?

Anas Rashid: I feel I should be more grounded, calm and composed. I often say things randomly without thinking much. I need to think before I say anything. People see me in a different way now. I don't want to say something which can be misconstrued. Now I want to be more careful in making a statement.

anas-rashid1Rangmunch: Who was your first crush?

Anas Rashid: Well (smiles shyly and says) my first crush was a girl I knew in school (smiles and continues), while my second crush was my teacher in college. I used to admire her a lot. Even to the point of going to her house kabhi mithai ke bahane toh kabhi kuch aur. I still remember her though.

Rangmunch: What is the biggest risk you have ever taken?

Anas Rashid: (thinks it over for a minute) This happened in Shimla, during the New Year's eve. There were these young lads who had too much to drink and were all set to tease a girl and her brother who were walking down the road. However, I immediately stepped in and maneuvered the girl and her brother away from there. Now that was a risk as I was alone and could have been beaten into a pulp by those guys. But I still did it because it was the need of the hour.

Rangmunch: If you had to choose between love and family, who would you choose?

Anas Rashid: I would choose family as the love from them is unconditional and forever, where as love can happen many times. Family aapke saath hamesha rahegi.

Rangmunch: If you are asked to change your name, what would you change it to?

Anas Rashid: I don't think I would change. I am happy with my name as it has given me a lot of respect and identity.

anas 5
Rangmunch: If you were not an actor then what would you be?

Anas Rashid: I would love to be a teacher but not in a college but that of a primary school. I would love to impart knowledge to the kids, be it about humanity or life in general.

Rangmunch : What was your favourite subject in school?

Anas Rashid: It was Psychology and before that it was English especially the grammer part.

Rangmunch: Who has had the greatest impact on your life?

Anas Rashid: My mother.

Rangmunch: How does your mother react to your fame?

Anas Rashid: (Say with a smile) She has stopped reacting. She just smiles and says "bahut achcha kaam tha!"

Rangmunch: How would you rate yourself as an actor on the scale of 1to10?

Anas Rashid: I would give myself 10 (laughs loudly).

P.S- If the articel is already posted..am sorry...As i haven't seen this thought of sharing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863avanka12b2011svijaya77QueenAnnie18-Ramya-Shas3arshi_karishsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article- I, Me, Myself Anas Rashid!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
tnx for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
wooo such nice answers .
and ANAS you are already so grounded ...no need to become more grounded ...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863b2011QueenAnnie18arshi_karish

waseela

Groupbie

waseela

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Tnx dear 4 sharing:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish