Armu4eva

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

New Twist Coming Up In "Kya Hua Tera Vaada"

Written by  Writer One
Rate this item
(0 votes)
New Twist Coming Up In "Kya Hua Tera Vaada"

New twists  turns in Mona and Pradeep's life

In tonight's episode  Mona will be shocked to see her best friend Niharika's  boyfriendRudra being introduced as Pradeep's boss's son who is getting engaged to someone else. Mona will introduce herself as Niharika's best friend and Rudra will be taken aback.  Pradeep  on knowing  this  will tell Mona to calm down and not disclose anything to  Niharika .

Full article @

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=202:new-twist-coming-up-in-kya-hua-tera-vaada&Itemid=544

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prefix3adigaagswethasyam08shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New twist in Monas life--Article" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!!!!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Abhi Nikalee Mona ki Sawari, She is being Sherlock Holmes. I am sure Pradeep  will stop her since he may be getting promotions and uskay agey kuch archan nahi honi chahiye ... 

Edited by shanti05 - 02 February 2012 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Abhi ek week bhi nahin hua show ko aur twist shuru... Itni jaldi kya hai Ekta ko... Arey abhi Mona, Pradeep ko settle to ho jane deti..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408blytonswethasyam08Samraat_92

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i havent seen the show yet ...but the promos are good . 
esp ..the 'biwis are always right' one ... 

thanx for sharing !

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
okay i said i watch only Mona.. but for the show.. i am liking the fast pace... thankfully they are not dragging the situation for weeks.. phataphat kaam khatam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.