Disgusting Tuntun: 31st Jan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Bihari pumps him, and he bloats with anger against anyone !! Yuck!

Scheming against his own son, destroying his property, his citadel of knowledge just to get even with an ordinary girl and her father. 

What did she do to you and what did you lose?  How INSECURE you have become! Manipulating your own daughter in law to convince her husband to be away from the coachine centre?? 

Tuntun ji! Aapko ye sab shobha nahin deta,

Oh! I would love to see it CV's showing us that Babloo suspected his father all along. And he too played to keep mum so that Krishna is not harassed further. Would love to see Pintu knowing about his father's lowly harkat.

Fully agree... lekin agar Tun Tunji chaal nahi chalenge toh story aage kaise badhega... plus Pintu has to get to know about his Dad's true colours - he always supported his DAD!
Hard to believe that he would do that to his own son.  Yesterday I posted that I can only see it being 2 possibilities as to who could be responsible and it looks like both were.  Pinky & family for riling TTS up and TTS for doing something so unbelievable to his own son to get even with a girl for something she didn't even do!
I said this in another post also but TTS' greatest fault, his hubris (if there are any literature people out there) is his ego. His ego refuses to let him see the truth of things most of the time as he only sees things which are convenient to him. He believes and relies on people who fan his ego rather than people who are honest. He lives in his own reality in which he rules supreme and basically hates everything that threatens to snap him out of this fantasy. Vidya has already done this by standing up to him at the wedding and now he believes Krishna is doing the same, thanks to the none too subtle hints from Dehati and Bihari. When his family leaves him at the davat while they go to the pooja, they further shatter his ideal. On top of everything, Babloo keeps challenging his own view of himself as a benevolent patriarchal figure. So TTS is probably feeling very vulnerable at this point and decides to show 'em who is boss. In one fell swoop he is striking Babloo, Vidya and Krishna and re-establishing to himself that he is in fact the boss. It is extremely weak and cowardly behaviour. 😡
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I said this in another post also but TTS' greatest fault, his hubris (if there are any literature people out there) is his ego. His ego refuses to let him see the truth of things most of the time as he only sees things which are convenient to him. He believes and relies on people who fan his ego rather than people who are honest. He lives in his own reality in which he rules supreme and basically hates everything that threatens to snap him out of this fantasy. Vidya has already done this by standing up to him at the wedding and now he believes Krishna is doing the same, thanks to the none too subtle hints from Dehati and Bihari. When his family leaves him at the davat while they go to the pooja, they further shatter his ideal. On top of everything, Babloo keeps challenging his own view of himself as a benevolent patriarchal figure. So TTS is probably feeling very vulnerable at this point and decides to show 'em who is boss. In one fell swoop he is striking Babloo, Vidya and Krishna and re-establishing to himself that he is in fact the boss. It is extremely weak and cowardly behaviour. 😡

Agreed, especially the bold point. 

On another note, I find it hard to believe he is so well off financially the way he is so easily manipulated (emotionally).
Edited by ParmB - 12 years ago
@ParmB: I think for one thing, TTS comes from money and he uses that ancestral power and money to scare people into giving him more. One of his first scenes, we see him forcing people to sign a contract with him and unfortunately Babloos and Vidyapatis who have integrity and honesty are rare and those who will do what TTS tells them either because of his money or his threats are more common. I mean, even Krishna walked away crying when he insulted her and only after Babloo's bhashan realised that she should stand up to him. So on most of the world, his dadagiri would work just fine to rake in the big bucks. That is why he is so eager to take down the few people who have dared to question or go against him. They shake his fundamental belief that he can get anything done with money and power.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Bihari is such a coward man who have no courage 2 do his rubbish thngs infront of every1 . n So he is doing it thru TTS , TTS hav loads of Ego , He can't bear his ego getting hurt . n dis is his major weakness , n those morons r taking advantage of it , 

I hope n wish tht Pintu comes 2 know abt d truth of TTS , Yes He will get hurt but I m sure He will stand behind Krishna n will support her once he comes 2 know abt TTS ,