What if? (game) - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
opps sorry Silk forgot to put a question πŸ˜†

What if Vijendra didn't die but faked it, did all that dying, had a secret life besides Suhas?

can't think of any question that has nothing to do with death????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Everyone will be shocked. Vijen will lie. He will say I am not Vijen. My name is Viren. I am Vijen's twin bro. He will say as soon as Vijen and I were born, our mother gave me away...as in STNK). This is one of the best way to hide his secret life.πŸ˜†

What if ved fells in love with disha again (rano's attitude sucks)?

hey bhagwan kitne admin disha ke peeche yeh, phele inder,dk, vedant, satya and last abhi, the title of tumahri disha should be changed to Koun Banega Disha ka Pati? πŸ˜†

What if Pori, Sania, Looney returns and they all fall in love with Dk? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ziddi..the way u say kitne aadmi Disha ke peeche hain...utni hi ladkian DK ke peeche... πŸ˜†

DK will then relise he's gonna be attcked by these ladies...Upar se chamatkaar karenge woh upar waala...n DK will just jump out of his wheel chair n start running for his life! πŸ˜†

Whta if PK came out wearing disco clothes n started dancing to Meter Down of Taxi9211? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† i will be laughing hard so hard

what if disha saw dk riding a motorcycle? (forget his a handicap)
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I dont know abt Disha..but i will surely pretend i need a lift... hail for DK to stop n before he can say a word..i 'll jumop on the bike behind him n let him zoom away! πŸ˜†

Disha would probably say DK yeh tum kya kar rahe ho? she's a spoiler...for everything! πŸ˜†
oops..forgot the question!

Whta if Johnny Bhai cut his hair mohawk(correct spelling?) style n put on fake sideburns? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ~LiNa~

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I dont know abt Disha..but i will surely pretend i need a lift... hail for DK to stop n before he can say a word..i 'll jumop on the bike behind him n let him zoom away! πŸ˜†

Disha would probably say DK yeh tum kya kar rahe ho? she's a spoiler...for everything! πŸ˜†

yeh lina watch😑 πŸ˜† before guli comes chasing  you with a dandaπŸ˜†for riding on the bicycle with her hubbyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ziddi

yeh lina watch😑 πŸ˜† before guli comes chasing  you with a dandaπŸ˜†for riding on the bicycle with her hubbyπŸ˜†

Yeah Lina...... Leave my hubby alone!!!!! i am coming w/ a danda.. i'll give you a head start so u better start runnin!! that back seat is only saved for one person and thats me!!!!😳😳... the one and only!!!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ~LiNa~

oops..forgot the question!

Whta if Johnny Bhai cut his hair mohawk(correct spelling?) style n put on fake sideburns? πŸ˜†

😲 i will be like isn't it to early for halloweenπŸ˜†

what if disha and satya found out that they were lost brother n sisters?πŸ˜† (A rakhi song was coming to my head when i was thinking this)