Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Phulwa-ins!

Its great to everyone coming up with ways to promote our forum. However, we have been noticing way to many individual topics being opened for the same cause. Therefore, any topic concerning the above must be discussed here. Any separate topics opened from this point onwards will be closed immediately.

Phulwa Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 31 January 2012 at 6:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

abhayphulwalovethikuvita93Allbut1tiny15Ameressidra08tamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Promotion, CM, Actor Profiles - Discuss Here" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1DUDEDESI

Groupbie

1DUDEDESI

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
thanks for this forum specialy made for promotion of phulwa

txtx14

txtx14

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
all phulwa and abhay fans help improve the ranking on the forum acording to trp ranking this week phulwa is the 20th ranked show but india-forums the show is ranked at 37 which is embarasment for all phab fans we have chance to improve the ranking first and most simple click chask meter second click the star next to the my forum icon once you will become follower of the forum thirdly trp rating are out this week go on the article trp one rate it 5stars then just say phulwa rocking or anything but just mentenion phulwa all this will help increase the cm points which will help increase the ranking if you are a real phab fan you will do all three and rembe we only will get buzz point today for the article so make sure you leave your comment today and chaska meter click it once more then once is not counted if you like what say please reply to this once you 1 of the 3 tasks and encourage other phab fans let rock this forum and get phulwa to a position on the forum were it deserves to be and thats in the top ten

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thikubeebutterflytiny1555shobha

txtx14

txtx14

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ANYONE THAT AGREES PLEASE REPLY AND ENCOURAGE AND TO ALL SILENT PHAB FANS THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO HELP INCREASE THE RANKING

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiya74

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
can we post actor's pics from their oder shows(i.e episode pics of shows done or doing, showing Ajay, Sargun etc.) in this thread only or in the pics gallery??
and i'd posted sum of the pics from sum oder shows in the pics gallery!!Is it allowed?? actually i just posted them & then i thot is it rite & thot of asking!!Confused

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
i m posting sum pics of Ajay from oder shows!!if these r not 2b posted i this thread then u can shift these 2 pics gallery or whereever u find it suitable!! and i'd asked u a quesn abt posting pics in this thread. i'vn't got any reply so i m posting sum more pics here!! hope u provide info on it also!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiya74beebutterflysidra08

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

can we post actor's pics from their oder shows(i.e episode pics of shows done or doing, showing Ajay, Sargun etc.) in this thread only or in the pics gallery??
and i'd posted sum of the pics from sum oder shows in the pics gallery!!Is it allowed?? actually i just posted them & then i thot is it rite & thot of asking!!Confused

Pictures are to be posted in the Picture Gallery thread only i guess. This thread is meant to discuss how we can make the forum more active like by hitting chaska meter, commenting on actors profile etc. Or to present any other idea or suggestion you may have regarding it in order to make the forum more active. 
I hope this helps. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Can we make a post where we can post all our suggestions/ideas to the CVs of the shows? I have seen similar posts in other forums so that all the feedback stays in one place and if ever CVs check the forum they know where to look. So can we make such a post? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi2013tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top