Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kritika about Karan

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Q-kritika kamra as a child.

A-I was very naughty. I used to bully guys around.I uesed to make guys wear girls clothes and make them cry.I always wanted to sit on the front seat of the tricycle and make boys sit behind.When i was almost 5 ,i wanted to have everything my mom had,from sunglasses to lipstick,to her clothes and she used to buy identical miniature dresses for me.

Q-You were doing fashion designing from NIFT.When did you decide to share small screen

A- My first show happend by chance.It was then ,that i realised that I was meant to be a actress.It was a combination of luck and destiny;I had my first show after which i realised that this is what i want to do in life.Infact ,it's not only acting ;but the whole process of movie-making had intrigued me as I used to be in front of the monitor as well,often.

Q-How did your parents react to your decision.

A-They were always happy over I making my own decisions.I initially had plans to pursue medicine as my career.But I switched to arts and then many other fields ,before I ended up being an actress.Today,my parents are happy and are my biggest fans .They never used to watch TV much before but now they watch my serials over and over.

Q-How was your first day at shoot ?Were you performing under pressure .

A-I was obviously as i had never been in front of a camera before.I couldn't stop blinking my eyes. The director had ased me relax. Fortunately ,I worked with people who never believed in acting .They told me that I was raw and it's my greatest strength .They asked me to be myself in front of the camera so i never had to dramatise in font of the camera or do anything that was not natural.

Q-How did you feel when yousaw yourself on the screen the first time-

A- I don't like watching myself on screen much. I feel a bit strange hearing my own voice at times.Whenevr i watch myself on screen i feel i can do much better.It's good because it helps ,but deep inside i dont enjoy my work much. Infact when people praise me for my work its hard for me to beleive and it takes time for the appreciation to sink in. I expect to much from myself , at times .

Q-Trps of your first show weren't to impressive.Were you dissapointed -

A-I nere cared about ratings.Trps are for the producers and the channels. I think for my credits as an actress.Every step for me has been a stepping stone.As long as i am moving upwards i am okay with what the numbers have to say.It's good that my first show did not have many trps as without that i would not have had many leads.

Q-KMH was a great show and everyone loved the roles of you and karan.How do feel after becoming a household name-

A-I was glad that we were popular as people could connect and relate with us. We had our own audience which consisted of fans online and abroad. KMH was a gen-next show and it felt great to be part of a show where we were playing our age and connecting those of similar mindsets and intentions.

Q-You and karan had participated in a dance realty show .How was the exoerience ?

A-Looking back,I can say that i learnt a lot from zara nachke dikha . I used to be a little stage feared .But with this show , I was able to overcome that fear. Since I had not planned to become an actress and acting happend by chance,my first exposure had just been in front of a camera ,stage was an unexplored area for me and performing in font of a audience in one take ,was a challenge.But i learned so much! It gave me a lot of confidence and i made some great friends through the show.

Q-There are reports about your break-up with karan.Do you think doing another show together will get u back together.

A-The reports are untrue.I would like to make one more thing clear -we were never together due to a show and it doesn't take a show to bring two people together . it's not because of reel romance that makes two people want to be in a relationship . what really matters is the the amount of time they spend together.

Q-Your recent show KTLK,is making news . what was your reaction after hearing the script ?

A-I found it exciting. When they told me it was an adaptation of dhoop Kinarey , I googled the show and started watching it .The fact that i was hooked to the show,though it was made way before i was born ,speaks a lot! I am happy that i have an oppurtunity to be part of the show.

Q-You have also with two biggest names in television industry -Rajan Shahi and Ekta Kapoor .How was it working with them.

A-I have been lucky enough to be working with two big producers and it has been a great experience .Balaji for me is like family as I have done 3 shows with them .Rajan Shahi is one of the best human beings i have ever met. He's such a humble man..

Q-What areyour plans after KTLK.

A-There are no plans for now.I don't plan as i believe in taking life as it comes.

Q-Do you wish to enter bollwood.

A-I would love to,but lets see what comes my way.

Message to the readers of Tulip

Thank You so much for watching my shows and I really hope that I would continue living up to viewers' expectations
This proves that these rumours were untrue :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am glad everything is allright and the bad news circulating around were stupid rumors.
Also felt good to hear about her views on relationship and what makes it work. fully agree with her. The show may had strengthened their bonding and gave them chance to spend some time together but eventually their bonding and their stay together is because of their true love and caring for each other.
thanks for sharing and posting the interview. have a good day.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for posting this info
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its a old iv frm tulip mag. (Jan 2012) bt tfs😊