Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny007 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: s_labha

Punam di Congo πŸ‘

I dn't know u much Di...but u always impress me by yr replies in many of the post......i feel it comes straight from your heart 😊 ....i would like u to know more in personal count 😳 ...and it would be my pleasure πŸ˜ƒ ...

Once again...Congo Di..u truely deserve it.. πŸ˜ƒ

Saloni..

Hey Saloni thx for your kind words, as long as we keep coming to the forum the more the bond of friendship will tighten this I have no doubt about, again I hope my posts keep coming from the heart as I could never say something I myself did not believe in πŸ˜ƒ

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey destiny, u r most deserving of the luv shown by kth forum......its a πŸ‘πŸΌ from me!!!!!!
keep smilin.....always.... πŸ˜ƒ
Destiny007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpy

πŸ‘ CONGO punam dii...urs and sneha's post r always pretty much well balanced..how i donno...But u really are a cool balanced member...even ekta's show r watchable in india...u convinced that too pretty brilliantly...songo on being a ember....and u truly r a worthly one... 😳

Hey Harpy, the balance comes from having quite a balanced life and mindπŸ˜‰, I talk from the heart but think from the mind and from this I make sure I don't get carried away but more so I think it's the Leo in me. Your task last week was very hard and yes while I was writing I could not believe I was saying all that about someone I find very difficult to understand but more importantly I convinced you so was more then happy. You are one of my fav people on the forum that mind of yours is at times verging on creative genius infact I am sure you should work for Ekta, don't worry I will convince you of that alsoπŸ˜ƒ.

Destiny007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saara 1

DESTINY-POONAM......NOOOO SORRYYY PUNAM.....DIS IS DA CORRECT SPELLING πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ....but 4 me she is pope...

POPE....simplyy rockss..... πŸ˜‰

Bole Toe....she is ....ek dumm bindaas..... πŸ˜‰

Na koi tension....na koi....pareeeshaniii..... 😎

Na hai yeh rajeev ki deewanii...... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— (like mrs khandelwalz πŸ‘ ....lub ya 4 tht pope)

Her comments are very straight forward n ek dum jhkaaasss...... πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

She is......Xtra sweettt....n lovingggg.....really a nice person......har issue discuuss kartii haiiiiiinnn......aur rahul dravid ko bohat pasand kartii hainnn...... πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†

I hav a Deal 4 u .....Agar rahul ki biwi ko kidnapo karana ho toe.......contact meee πŸ˜‰

Saara-Don πŸ˜‰

Ahhhhhhhhh Don Saara the Saint (Don and Saint in the same sentence wow) well mammi when I think Don I think Saara not Amitabh Bachchan, you have taken over the underworld. Rajeev I am a admirer off and leave the fighting between you all pagal cyber Mrs Khandelwals, as for Rahul he is my jaan so yeah Anku is also kidnapping his wife so now you can join her in this operation (Operation Kidnap Kabab Mein Haddi - KKMH) bolle toh manzoor???? πŸ˜ƒ

Destiny007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

Congrats punam πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Well i don't know you well but i really like your posts.They are always well balanced and it comes straight from your heart.
You are truely a worthy memeber of this forum.I wish you all the best for your life dear and god bless you.

Thanks Samata for your wonderful words, I am glad you like what I say and more so that you like the sense of balance I like to keep in my sentences, I like to keep things simple and sweet and not over complicate. Thank you for your warm wishes which I would like to extend back to you also god bless and best wishes always, keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

Destiny007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev_fan

hey congo punam di...
well my co-bakri of this week in mem vs mem 😳
i dunt know her well😊 but must say her posts and presence is really worthfulπŸ˜ƒ..

punam di u r grrrrrrrrrrrrtπŸ‘

seharπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sehar, yes my fellow bakri, well this is a bond we will share forever. What a hard week it was and now this. I am glad you like what I write and hopefully this will continue am truly humbled by all your kind words πŸ˜ƒ.

Destiny007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_18

Yay! Congrats Punam! Im soo happy for u!! πŸ‘
U deserve it! πŸ˜ƒ

Thx Niki for such warm words, a fellow Brit, hope you are enjoying the great weather like meπŸ˜• (not). Join me in praying for some hot weather please. πŸ˜ƒ

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Destiny007

Ahhhhhhhhh Don Saara the Saint (Don and Saint in the same sentence wow) well mammi when I think Don I think Saara not Amitabh Bachchan, you have taken over the underworld. Rajeev I am a admirer off and leave the fighting between you all pagal cyber Mrs Khandelwals, as for Rahul he is my jaan so yeah Anku is also kidnapping his wife so now you can join her in this operation (Operation Kidnap Kabab Mein Haddi - KKMH) bolle toh manzoor???? πŸ˜ƒ

DON-saint.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Pope...u dont worryy...i am ten steps..ahead of ankuu...i hav kidnapped her.....n even...gave her doo kaan ke neecheee.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

U can go to rahul noww......πŸ˜‰...operation kkmh successfulllπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Saara-DonπŸ˜‰

NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congo punam diiiiiiiiiiiiii        though i didn't know u well....but always reading ur posts....they were awesome.....and even ur posts also rockssss......

Avery nice person u r.........sweet....and always welcome newbies in a unique way.........

From The Heart !, For Everyone Egreetings

gr88😳😳
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats poonam
u deserved it πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›