Joined: 13 April 2005
This is a collection of leave letters and applications
written by people in various places of India...
1. Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows: Since I
have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife. Please
sanction me one-week leave.
2. Another employee applied for half day leave as follows: "Since I've to
go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant
me half day casual leave"
3. A leave letter to the headmaster: "As I am studying in this school I am
suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"
4. An incident of a leave letter "I am suffering from fever, please declare
one day holiday."
5. Another leave letter written to the headmaster: As my headache is
paining, please grant me leave for the day.
6. Covering note: "I am enclosed herewith..."
7. Another one: "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my
8. From H.A.L. Administration dept: As my mother-in-law has expired and I
am responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.
9. Actual letter written for application of leave: "My wife is suffering
from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
10. Letter writing: - "I am in well here and hope you are also in the same
11. Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing
his daughter's wedding: "as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a
12. This is from Oracle Bangalore: From an employee who was performing the
"mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son: "as I want to shave my son's
head, please leave me for two days.."
13: A candidate's application: "This has reference to your advertisement
calling for a 'typist and an accountant - Male or
Female'... As I am both ! for the past several years and I can handle both,
I am applying for the post.
Joined: 07 February 2005
crackin funny jokes!!!
Author: ruchu_ronitu Replies: 72 Views: 2419
|ruchu_ronitu||72||2419||09 November 2006 at 5:19am by shiningstar4eva|
Author: shrutibali Replies: 7 Views: 381
|shrutibali||7||381||06 May 2005 at 6:01am by mishamirza2|
Some powerful views mentioned and talked about here.
Karanvir is certainly facing a dilemma of sorts...
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :