what r u going to miss?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amazingarif

Groupbie

amazingarif

Posted: 06 May 2006 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
what are you going to miss about this show? well i am going to miss... that song! i loved the song! that was the best part! what is urs?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what r u going to miss?" in Piya Ka Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IMILWAAKAOO

Goldie

IMILWAAKAOO

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
i'll always miss old avinash's and rimjhims romantic scenes. they looked so cute those days. the old avinash looked so cute Embarrassed when he was living with that malini Angry . he used to stay all chup chap and dhuki. i always used to say" kya dhuki atma(soul) hai saala" to him but then i used to think that i was so stupid. it was his way of sayin that he is soooooooo cute. Tongue i luv him. he is my favourite actors in the indusrty.

Edited by IMILWAAKAOO - 20 May 2006 at 8:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top