Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Very Good First Two Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I really loved first two of kya huaa tera vaada . great story, great acting by mona and pawan, great dialogues and great direction .
i really like mona sense of humour .

mona and pawan share great chemistry .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Very Good First Two Episode" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

singhalharsh

Goldie

singhalharsh

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
me 2 gr8 work

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hey...please Use the  **KHTV Episode Discussion Thread** for discussion of daily episodes...it'll help to keep the Forum CleanTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.