Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sadanajaya

sadanajaya

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

The biggest and the funniest part is that Sandhya is going to take Mohit's side and talk to Sooraj that please don't ask him to work part time in your shop because he doesn't like it..Remember the SBS segment where in Mohit is gonna work in Sooraj's shop part time to earn money for his computer course and Deepika said in her interview that she is going to talk to sooraj about this that Mohit shouldn't be forced as its not his interest...

Actually frankly speaking no girl of this generation talks and thinks like sandhya..If they are not revenge minded person still they will not go and take the side of the person who actually made you feel bad and a lair in front of the whole family especially sooraj...I don't know but SP's serials are so hyped and not real at all...I don't think girls with this mentality exists..That you say I lied to the family in front of everyone but I will in return keep helping you and be good to you no matter what..

I am sorry but I am really mad at sandhya for this stupidity...

OMG..Very interesting..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Come on sandy... dont trust ppl lyk mohit so easily..

hope u face this strongly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadanajayab2011

daylily121

Groupbie

daylily121

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadanajaya

[QUOTE=shwetha85]The biggest and the funniest part is that Sandhya is going to take Mohit's side and talk to Sooraj that please don't ask him to work part time in your shop because he doesn't like it..Remember the SBS segment where in Mohit is gonna work in Sooraj's shop part time to earn money for his computer course and Deepika said in her interview that she is going to talk to sooraj about this that Mohit shouldn't be forced as its not his interest...

Actually frankly speaking no girl of this generation talks and thinks like sandhya..If they are not revenge minded person still they will not go and take the side of the person who actually made you feel bad and a lair in front of the whole family especially sooraj...I don't know but SP's serials are so hyped and not real at all...I don't think girls with this mentality exists..That you say I lied to the family in front of everyone but I will in return keep helping you and be good to you no matter what..

I am sorry but I am really mad at sandhya for this stupidity...

OMG..Very interesting..
[/QUOTE
]

Actually its disgusting and demeaning to today's young women. I am twice Sandhya's age and still find it difficult to agree with what Sandhya is doing! Young girls these days are even more outgoing and outspoken. As a matter of fact, never seen one like her in my 15 years of married life. 

I am not saying being traditional and respecting elders(MIL) is wrong but taking it from those elders who are wrong is wrong. Its giving a wrong message. I never went against my MIL. She always secured her respect by respecting her two DILs' likes and dislikes while introducing her family traditions to us. 

Sandhya must stand up against the evil characters in this house first, to even be able to find the criminals outside as an IPS officer. Few here may say its her family matter but supporting these liars may turn them to criminals soon. Bhabho/Suraj and family does not know that they are lying but Sandhya knows!! Can;t she atleast acknowledge that and show some kind of disgusting expression towards them. All I see in her is a blank face for everything! 

From reading the posts here, I understand Vikram is on a mission to find out who lodged a complaint against Bhabho. Can't Sandhya come up with some plan like that to expose Mohit, Chavi and Meena?!!

I hope I can get back to watching this show again. Thanks for all the updaters. Reading them eagerly each day, with a hope that one day the dumb but beautiful faces of Suraj and Sandhya will start behaving like humans!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyasoumya85sadanajayab2011

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
will wait before jumping more like said , 

sadanajayab2011

soumya85

soumya85

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of your posts.I for once not feeling any sympathy for Sandy.In a way she deserved it from Mohit...don't take me wrong
In education track  Suraj stood by her didn't she learn anything from his behaviour? why didn't she tell him before about money and computer course?what was she waiting?
Suraj lied for her and went against all odds to help her out still keeping secrets from him doesn't make sense to me...i know their relationship @ the developing stage still couldn't she trust him to do rite thing?

sadanajayab2011

Avidfan

Avidfan

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Daylily and Sadanajaya have made very good points. 

Sandhya is being dumbed down in a most incredible way. she is supposed to have courage and pluck but now she goes around like a zombie with that dumb expression on her face- as if she has swallowed a bottle full of bees!

Just a month ago Sandhya took the initiative to investigate and solve the fire incident. But now she has completely lost it. You would think that some one who is sensitive about the respect of her parents would try and resolve the matters. Surely she would know that the best way to appease Bhabo is to try and find out who reported her. Instead of the stupid bin show, they should have had one about how bahus should be treated!

How can she not stand up to Mohit. How can she not easily say that (a) she has no knowledge of the lap top and (b) she has not used it. 

and why would she discourage a lazy, no good from working and helping a brother who single handedly looks after the family. 

Sandhya, wake up and smell the coffee. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadanajayab2011hariniatp

daylily121

Groupbie

daylily121

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

bottle full of bees LOL! Yes, that's the expression for even when her hand accidentally touches Suraj's!! Today's woman doesn't take the crap from MILs and if there is, she at least would vent it out to someone or to her own self like our Meena dear saying "Bhabho ko marke bhi dikhaya tho phir utke marne kahegi".LOL But Sandhya is so unreal. 

She seems as thick-skinned as Mohit or Chavi by ignoring all the different ways they are berating her. I don't expect her to yell back at them or slap them but at least she knows their truth so why not work towards bringing it out.

After so many months of living there, why the love for trash bin suddenly and that too during her testing days! 

sadanajayab2011

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avidfan

Daylily and Sadanajaya have made very good points. 

Sandhya is being dumbed down in a most incredible way. she is supposed to have courage and pluck but now she goes around like a zombie with that dumb expression on her face- as if she has swallowed a bottle full of bees!

Just a month ago Sandhya took the initiative to investigate and solve the fire incident. But now she has completely lost it. You would think that some one who is sensitive about the respect of her parents would try and resolve the matters. Surely she would know that the best way to appease Bhabo is to try and find out who reported her. Instead of the stupid bin show, they should have had one about how bahus should be treated!

How can she not stand up to Mohit. How can she not easily say that (a) she has no knowledge of the lap top and (b) she has not used it

and why would she discourage a lazy, no good from working and helping a brother who single handedly looks after the family. 

Sandhya, wake up and smell the coffee. 

Agreed.  I cannot believe the way they are showing Sandhya.  From the girl that solved the burglary issue to the fire starter, she cannot take this sitting down.  I still have hopes in her investigation skills that she will be able to make all 3 of their lies come out but first she has to stop doing so many menial things to try and please Bhabo 1st.

I agree that she should stand up to Mohit, however it's not like anyone is going to believe her.    I am still hoping we only saw the dumbstruck look on her face when Mohit tries and blames her and that she will speak up (not that it will do any good for the rest of the family but perhaps Suraj and Bhabasa will still believe her).

Last bold point, I have nothing to say.  Why she would want to do that is beyond me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top