Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sadanajaya

sadanajaya

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
OMG Precap is a trap by Mohit for Sandhya..Again a bad day for sandhya...Mohit lied about the whole issue that that laptop is Sandhya's..I expected this to happen..but not so soon..One more lecture by Bhabho for sandhya...Hope Suraj doesn't believe mohit's words

Edited by sadanajaya - 31 January 2012 at 9:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgkamuralisjnpdaylily121sweet7863b2011shwetha85arshi_karishkahkashansakina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I am really angry for Sandhya not informing at least Suraj...okay Mohit lied that it has been informed ...still she should have informed Suraj...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06sjnpdaylily121tanindshwetha85arshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
why should any one feel sorry for sandhya, when she went and asked mohit to tell this to bhaboo , couldnt she share that with her better half ??? we blame him for being quite , and for most of the time , the lady herself calls for trouble though some times suraj being quite makes no sense 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpdaylily121tanindsoumya85b2011shwetha85arshi_karish

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

huhhh...this stupid Mohit...useless fellow n waste in d house...who is only creating problem in d family...Angry

He is lyk Kachara which is of no use n only spreads dirty smell n troubles others...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shwetha85

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I don't want Sandy to cry tomorrow or beg for Bhabho's forgiveness...gal, learn your lesson..don't believe others or show concern for them...instead of telling Mohit,. she should have informed herself...

I am relieved that this one is out and another one is on its way to come out LOL and the final one will be awaitign an maha epi LOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daylily121sadanajayashwetha85

shwetha85

Goldie

shwetha85

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
The biggest and the funniest part is that Sandhya is going to take Mohit's side and talk to Sooraj that please don't ask him to work part time in your shop because he doesn't like it..Remember the SBS segment where in Mohit is gonna work in Sooraj's shop part time to earn money for his computer course and Deepika said in her interview that she is going to talk to sooraj about this that Mohit shouldn't be forced as its not his interest...

Actually frankly speaking no girl of this generation talks and thinks like sandhya..If they are not revenge minded person still they will not go and take the side of the person who actually made you feel bad and a lair in front of the whole family especially sooraj...I don't know but SP's serials are so hyped and not real at all...I don't think girls with this mentality exists..That you say I lied to the family in front of everyone but I will in return keep helping you and be good to you no matter what..

I am sorry but I am really mad at sandhya for this stupidity...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpdaylily121soumya85b2011ChillMaarYaar

sadanajaya

sadanajaya

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Bhabho has so much trust in her children...so she won't believe sandhya ..I should be  prepared for tomorrow's episode.there will be so much torture..I guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shwetha85

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

The biggest and the funniest part is that Sandhya is going to take Mohit's side and talk to Sooraj that please don't ask him to work part time in your shop because he doesn't like it..Remember the SBS segment where in Mohit is gonna work in Sooraj's shop part time to earn money for his computer course and Deepika said in her interview that she is going to talk to sooraj about this that Mohit shouldn't be forced as its not his interest...

Actually frankly speaking no girl of this generation talks and thinks like sandhya..If they are not revenge minded person still they will not go and take the side of the person who actually made you feel bad and a lair in front of the whole family especially sooraj...I don't know but SP's serials are so hyped and not real at all...I don't think girls with this mentality exists..That you say I lied to the family in front of everyone but I will in return keep helping you and be good to you no matter what..

I am sorry but I am really mad at sandhya for this stupidity...

wooo this is news to me , is she for real , mahan sandhya is not bearable for me , no wonder i dont like to see sbs  , will wait for episode to taunt janu sandhya more 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpdaylily121b2011shwetha85

Post Reply New Post

Go to top