Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Written Update 31st Jan 2012

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Episode continues with...Indu singh speaking to abhimanyu...abhimanyu  says why do he insult him(indu) & sanchi infront of college...indu shouts at him that it's not sanchi...he should call him as sisterLOL...abhimanyu calls sanchi as his sister..& says that he din't leak this matter & says to indu to cut his tongue if anyone says soo that he has leaked this matter..(but innerly he is too tensedDead). Indu says that he will do that for sure so that everyone gets a lesson & no one dares to do that again in future. Indu again turns into a cheerful mood...getting sanchi's name on his lipsWink.

Sanchi's houseowner tells to sanchi to give only one month rentLOL...& says sorry for asking 3 months rent at a time..sanchi wonders how has she changed suddenly.

Veena will be tensedOuch thinking about that...now sadanand will not keep quiet & cause harm to them...but sanchi gets suceed in conviencing her motherBig smile.

Mehek will be waiting for sanchi...sanchi will arrive... sanchi says to mehek that sadanand got arrested... they feels happySmile...& mehek says that she should say something...& shows her the poster...sanchi will be somewhat confused seeing that posterConfused. Mehek speaks badly about induAngry...sanchi says that why do indu sir do like that...by which his own image gets damaged infront of the college...& teases mehek that why is she supporting prabal too much these days. Mehek says that there no matter like that...& warns sanchi to be far from induUnhappy. Sanchi says that she don't worry about induUnhappy...but she is worried about the girl...that what happens when she got to know about this.

Sanchi & mehek goes to their class...& some masti goes on thereBig smile...in the topic sanchi's classmates ask her if she knows about the girl whom indu singh loves...sanchi replies that she isn't the personal secretary of indu sirLOL...or an astrologer...& asks that why they are all after the girl...instead of that they should have to know about who has hanged the poster.

Vice chancellor...conducts a staff meeting...& talks about the things(poster issue)happened in the campus. proffesor shukla & the proffessor who supports prabal...will again have a Tu tu mein mein there...& v.c warns them to keep quiet...& orders them that no such poster should remains in the campus.

Abhimanyu talks to prabal in phoneAngry...& asks him what has he did...& he feels like sword is on his throughtLOL. prabal  at first taunts him...but later says he will manage it. Prabal's friends praises him...& asks him what is his next step going to be. Prabal Angrysays that indu's weakness is sanchi & says that sanchi will not even look at indu after thisDead...& shows them the next poster that is to be sticked...in which sanchi's name will be printedDead.

Sadanand & radha returns from police stationDead...& sadanand boasts about himself infront of colony members...& says that he will not leave his enemies...veena will see all this & again gets tensedOuch.

Indu singhDay Dreaming comes to prabal...& says that he hasn't come there to ask about who has sticked the posters...becoz he know about it...but he came there to find out who is one who has informed him about his love...& says that if he tells the name...he will leave the ground of university politics open. Prabal sees at abhimanyu...abhimanyu feels tensedLOL.

Precap: Indu will be beating one guy infront of the collegeOuch...sanchi sees this & goes away angrilyOuch...Guddu says to indu that sanchi has seen him...indu follows sanchi...& tries to explain why is he beating  that guy...sanchi is not in a state of listening & she tries to leaveUnhappy...in b/w indu holds sanchi's hand & stops herWink. but sanchi gives a angry look at induUnhappy.

Edited by ramya3697 - 31 January 2012 at 7:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ivanta29picklordwishtopfanNimmi.sweet7863Faayey.nimmi.

topfan Senior Member
topfan
topfan

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Smile...Thanx @ramya for sharing update of today episode...
...Today episode was really amazing sanchi was happy giving punish mend to sadanand...sadanand sewer to take revenge and sanchi mom was worried as usually ...
...In university indu too jus wanted to know traitor name and was ready to even leave politics for it...Day Dreaming he his reallyy cute...
...The recap was so amazing... Jus wanted to see tommorrow episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

picklordwishFaayeyRams3697

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yup...!! me too eagerly waiting for tommorrows episode..i think prabal has said another guy name..becoz abhimanyu was beside indu while he was beating...

it was nice to see indu holding sanchi's hand for the first time...But i don't want sanchi to hate indu...Unhappy

picklordwishtopfanFaayey

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@topfan..can i know ur name...??Smile

picklordwishtopfanFaayey

peache Senior Member
peache
peache

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
...Guys today episode was really great...
...and precap looked more awesome just can't wait for tomorrow episode...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

picklordwishtopfanFaayeyRams3697

topfan Senior Member
topfan
topfan

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya3697

Smile ... Yes my name is shardul @ramya ... Iam from india...

picklordwishFaayeyRams3697

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by topfan

oh that's great shardul...i'm also from india...Smile

picklordwishpeacheFaayey

topfan Senior Member
topfan
topfan

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by topfan

oh that's great shardul...i'm also from india...Smile
Smile... Wow that great @ramya ...Big smile ... good to know ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

picklordwishpeacheFaayeyRams3697

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index